Search results for query: *

1. Vallode

tAPI Weapons Revolution

Why dont you make it packed before the download?
  2. Vallode

Game Mechanics New World Size: MASSIVE

Same here, I cannot play on large worlds anymore way too much walking around to get to some biomes. Mostly go on large worlds in endgame when I actually have all I need from biomes so I dont need to spend 5 minutes evrytime I want to go to jungle/snow/corruption
  3. Vallode

Weapons & Equip Crystal Armor - Mining Set's Hardmode Counterpart

I understand what you are saying but my point is that the point of the mining set is to allow people to mine (progress) faster and therefore get through the game faster but you run into the risk of dying. What I am saying is that people know the risks of putting on the original armor but yours...
  4. Vallode

Weapons & Equip Crystal Armor - Mining Set's Hardmode Counterpart

Alright, here is the deal I like the suggestion but this needs serious tweaking. If we look at the Mining set its entire armor set sums up to 3 defense! Yours adds up to 29 with the bonuses plus a perm. Spelunker potion. It’s a little balanced out by the ridiculous amount on crystal needed for...
  5. Vallode

Standalone Is anyone interested in standalone mod tutorials?

Take your time, finals are evil I have exams coming up too :P
  6. Vallode

tAPI Kingdom Hearts

Looks Amazing, great sprites man. Looking forward to more from you and progress on the mod!
  7. Vallode

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Do you have anything else in terrarias folder? The path should look something like this C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Terraria
  8. Vallode

Yeah that worked out, would you know like why? Just for reference here are the codes to how it looks like after working for anyone who ever stumbles on this: Thanks sin!
  9. Vallode

Alright, well then I'll just keep practicing and see how it goes! And sorry for bothering again but Im lost on what to do still with my code: My item now works and compiles but onequip (OnUnEquip) it does not set the variable to true and vice versa. Its quite a mind boggle for me!
  10. Vallode

Standalone Is anyone interested in standalone mod tutorials?

Oh that would be amazing! I'm not a fan of restrictions given off by tAPI but I actually have no clue how to start with source modding so it would be gorgeous to get someone to help out
  11. Vallode

tAPI Kingdom Hearts

I know that many mods and spriters have done keyblades/brands but go ahead and ask around if you need any help at all ;P
  12. Vallode

THANK YOU. I already knew the thing about doing the opposite but thanks! I was wondering if there is a way of exploring the methods that are not listed on the official documentation?
  13. Vallode

Hiya guys, Im kind of new to the terraria modding scene and I cannot for the hell of me figure out why this bit of code in my item does not want to compile: Anyone to the rescue?
  14. Vallode

tAPI Thorium Mod+

It isn't, neither are the rest of the 'hyper' weapons
  15. Vallode

I'm sure you can do it. We all look forward to it even if it takes a long time :P

I'm sure you can do it. We all look forward to it even if it takes a long time :P
  16. Vallode

Pixel Art Robo's Pixel Collection

I really love these! Damn good work man, reminds me of silly adult cartoons with exaggerated facial expressions and bad jokes. <3
  17. Vallode

Drawings & Paintings Excession's Geometric Weaponry

Wonderful work man! Really nice to see it, keep it coming :)
  18. Vallode

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Hey man, thanks for the great mod. Sorry for nit picking but the OP says below 65 health. .json file for the items tool tip says 50 but the code confirms its below 65. Just pointing it out for next version or whatever :P
  19. Vallode

why is this not a waterfall???

Well thats me done, I have no clue. I think terraria won...
  20. Vallode

why is this not a waterfall???

Hah, looks really intersting. What if you move the 'first' waterfall (the one to the left) a few blocks back? Maybe the waterfalls take invisible blocks or something
Back
Top Bottom