Search results for query: *

1. ReverseToad

Mobile Which class should I be?

So I’ve played terraria before. But I’ve recently decided to make another world and start fresh as a new class. The only problem is: I don’t know what class to be. If any of you had suggestions then I’d be happy to hear them! You can suggest any class other then mage (which I’ve already played as).
  2. ReverseToad

Don’t know how to use a texture pack. Can somebody help?

Hey guys. I’ve been trying but my small brain can’t figure out how to activate/use a texture pack. The only thing I know is that you have to do something with files. If somebody could help me with this that would be greatly appreciated!
  3. ReverseToad

Should I switch to pc?

I know terraria on pc is 30 bucks but I really want to get it on there. I feel like playing mods would be really fun and all but I’m still not sure if it’s worth the money. I would appreciate if you guys could help me make a decision!
  4. ReverseToad

My love for terraria!

Terraria has been one of my favorite games for such a long time. I remember playing it a really long time ago. Just messing around and having fun. I decided to returned to the game because I thought it would be interesting to see how it changed over the years. When I saw the new updates i was...
Back
Top Bottom