Search results for query: *

1. Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳

Other Art Edited and pixel art

Glitch moonlord if you want to call it that. I edited some of the moonlords core and teal color around him to a red color. I reversed the colors on it after.
  2. Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳

Xbox One Terraprisma crashing the game

I have done a little testing with terraprisma and when in event or fighting a boss it had a very high chance of crashing which it did. When I got rid of terraprisma while fighting both boss and event, it did not crash. Is there a way to fix this? Dont know if this is a high or normal issue
  3. Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳

Xbox One Would this go here? Game crashes 97 percent of the time when fighting a pumpkin moon. Terraprisma might be causing crash

its seems to happen when terraprisma is summoned. I didnt summon it for a full pumpkin moon and it didnt crash. No rush but how about checking out what's up with the terraprisma?
  4. Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳

Xbox One Enemies spawing inside of blocks?

I dont know if that's been a problem before or if its normal.
  5. Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳

Random creations

Just random creations like the title!
  6. Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳

Drawings & Paintings Art and stories

Not always gonna post on here so dont count on it, ok? Im not that good at drawing but I do ok making stories though. No hard requests and finally no talking bad about anything. Got it? I'll post in my freetime.
  7. Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳

Other Art My creations

I made what me and my friends would look like in the future.
  8. Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳

Other Dont know if thread goes here :(

Just a quick question, what if a new event was added called the leprechaun invasion. You have to find a four leaf clover with a 2.5 chance of dropping when using sickle on grass and then you use it to spawn. They are about the size of gnomes and they can teleport anywhere in players screen view...
  9. Kazimir the Uncertain 🌳

Xbox One A possiblity...

It would be amazing if console 1.4 came out on my birthday. That would be a once in a life time gift. My birthday is March 28th, but it probably won't be possible from what state the game is right now.
Back
Top Bottom