Search results for query: *

• Users: RTree
  • Order by date
  1. RTree

Never playing salmon run again

Never playing salmon run again
  2. RTree

OOC Terraria RP OOC

EMERL REFERENCE YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESY ED ISONIC BATTLE ANIUHEHIUUWNIUNQIHNEIIUJE
  3. RTree

OOC Terraria RP OOC

Oh lmao sure I’ll make my own template but thanks
  4. RTree

OOC Terraria RP OOC

A terraria character is preferred but any character format is allowed so have fun :DD
  5. RTree

Ok so I think the card is gone Dead Kaput Cooked Hopefully my local cex (European game stop) has...

Ok so I think the card is gone Dead Kaput Cooked Hopefully my local cex (European game stop) has a cheap copy I can buy (must keep this sd card safe)
  6. RTree

That’s weird my 3ds knows the cards going in because every time Iput it in the empty card tab...

That’s weird my 3ds knows the cards going in because every time Iput it in the empty card tab flashes
  7. RTree

no no it’s fine but yeah I have tried and it’s not the card reader because my normal Pokémon sun...

no no it’s fine but yeah I have tried and it’s not the card reader because my normal Pokémon sun card works just not ultra sun, thanks tho I’ll try the sd
  8. RTree

Yo bro do I think u can help me? My Pokémon ultra sun cartridge ain’t workin and idk why[ATTACH]

Yo bro do I think u can help me? My Pokémon ultra sun cartridge ain’t workin and idk why
  9. RTree

Ohhhh epic

Ohhhh epic
  10. RTree

Pfp

Pfp
  11. RTree

What armour?

What armour?
  12. RTree

OOC Terraria RP OOC

I mean Ghostar‘s wings look like v1’s wings lol
  13. RTree

OOC Terraria RP OOC

Well bosses won’t just be the only the thing (I hope) like how in the game there is time you need to progress before you fight the next boss, once we beat one it’s not like we go straight to the next one
  14. RTree

OOC Terraria RP OOC

Unless you fight twins with shadow armour… *cough* Animated series *cough*
  15. RTree

OOC Terraria RP OOC

Hello friends here we shall plan the Terraria RP (or rather create our characters here or whatever you do here I haven’t RP-d in a while)
  16. RTree

Knowing red he’d probably make them sound even worse

Knowing red he’d probably make them sound even worse
  17. RTree

can someone explain to me what red’s room is pls

can someone explain to me what red’s room is pls
  18. RTree

Mozzarella sticks taste like :red: and I really like cheeses

Mozzarella sticks taste like :red: and I really like cheeses
  19. RTree

BLUD THE SONIC 3 LOGO AND LIVE AND ELARN AND KUCKLES SHOW THIS IS SO...

BLUD THE SONIC 3 LOGO AND LIVE AND ELARN AND KUCKLES SHOW THIS IS SO HYPEMDIUHBDOIDNIUDNOUUDHSOINSIUNDIUDN
  20. RTree

Oh :red: right I’m in the uk

Oh :red: right I’m in the uk
Back
Top Bottom