Search results for query: *

1. Gamerjay

I showed my goats your comment. One of them licked the screen, I think he likes you.

I showed my goats your comment. One of them licked the screen, I think he likes you.
  2. Gamerjay

Everyone's got a spirit animal.

Everyone's got a spirit animal.
  3. Gamerjay

Well last night was interesting and at least a little fun. In all seriousness I'm glad to be a...

Well last night was interesting and at least a little fun. In all seriousness I'm glad to be a part of the growth of this great forum.
  4. Gamerjay

All shapes and sizes of the magnificent pie.

All shapes and sizes of the magnificent pie.
  5. Gamerjay

Unless you plan to elope, by the time we get all the festivities planned we could spend the 4th...

Unless you plan to elope, by the time we get all the festivities planned we could spend the 4th of July watching the Space Needle explode from a boat amidst the waves of Elliot Bay.
  6. Gamerjay

I can feel the connection through my phone, the miles between us seem like inches.

I can feel the connection through my phone, the miles between us seem like inches.
  7. Gamerjay

find out what ISP meant?Nike is now a Mod(he was always so nice).As your extreme,and totally...

find out what ISP meant?Nike is now a Mod(he was always so nice).As your extreme,and totally humble overlord I look forward to this new age.
  8. Gamerjay

It looks like we've come a long way since the dark days of TO. Many things have changed, Loki...

It looks like we've come a long way since the dark days of TO. Many things have changed, Loki has shortened his name, did they finally
  9. Gamerjay

Is that why you're all doing this? I thought I was just playing with an automated system.

Is that why you're all doing this? I thought I was just playing with an automated system.
  10. Gamerjay

It's good you know your place heathen.

It's good you know your place heathen.
  11. Gamerjay

Thanks for the welcome to the site! That's really cool of you guys to do for new people.

Thanks for the welcome to the site! That's really cool of you guys to do for new people.
  12. Gamerjay

Xbox 360 Frost Moon Event

Hey if you wouldn't mind taking on another person I would be happy to help. GT: Treespider65
Back
Top Bottom