Search results for query: *

1. CometStreakTheDragon

Lucid. Normal would be quite limiting.

Lucid. Normal would be quite limiting.
  2. CometStreakTheDragon

Consciousness, aka why I want to be stuck in a dream.

Consciousness, aka why I want to be stuck in a dream.
  3. CometStreakTheDragon

Ban the user above you!

Banned for tying me up last week
  4. CometStreakTheDragon

Im wondering what the smallest in-game program counter (is that the name? Its a binary counter...

Im wondering what the smallest in-game program counter (is that the name? Its a binary counter with inputs to change bits) has been made.
  5. CometStreakTheDragon

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted. Every atom duplicates on interaction. Everything is a blackhole now. I wish for multi-timeline based time travel
  6. CometStreakTheDragon

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, here’s the movie link I wish I was still young.
  7. CometStreakTheDragon

I just had a dream fighting a huge wall of flesh at the surface. Not a nightmare, but a dream...

I just had a dream fighting a huge wall of flesh at the surface. Not a nightmare, but a dream. Am I broken?
  8. CometStreakTheDragon

How does one survive adulthood?

How does one survive adulthood?
  9. CometStreakTheDragon

But better plz.

But better plz.
  10. CometStreakTheDragon

As a joke, just have it be a safe, or maybe give a debuff on April fools to be such.

As a joke, just have it be a safe, or maybe give a debuff on April fools to be such.
  11. CometStreakTheDragon

I want space internet.

I want space internet.
  12. CometStreakTheDragon

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, you get a monitor. A hall monitor. (Are they still a thing?) I wish to be me.
  13. CometStreakTheDragon

There is still hope for me, it is just in the fine print. Too bad my vision is crap.

There is still hope for me, it is just in the fine print. Too bad my vision is crap.
  14. CometStreakTheDragon

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

What features have you wanted to add that couldn’t be added due to technological limits?
  15. CometStreakTheDragon

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but their mine. I wish for peace
  16. CometStreakTheDragon

Give a nickname to the user above!

Rapid floofer.
  17. CometStreakTheDragon

Thank you. I hope they do, but I probably need to get the proper help. Hopefully food will...

Thank you. I hope they do, but I probably need to get the proper help. Hopefully food will clear my mind.
  18. CometStreakTheDragon

Confused. Anxious. Unconfident. Confined. Wistful. I wanna scream, basically.

Confused. Anxious. Unconfident. Confined. Wistful. I wanna scream, basically.
  19. CometStreakTheDragon

The Last Post Wins!

If only I had tome travel
Back
Top Bottom