Search results for query: *

1. CometStreakTheDragon

NPCs & Enemies Town NPC follow

As this is one of my first suggestions, I do not expect it to do well, but I’m trying it anyway. You know how the town NPCs just roam around your town most of the time, not doing anything to help you in situations other than protect themselves? Does it bother you that they rarely ever leave...
  2. CometStreakTheDragon

A basic Idea for how security could work for file systems

I could not figure out whether or not this belongs to this type of thing because there seems to be nothing for this kind of thing. So I have been thinking about computers lately and just thought on something that might or might not work for protection against threats like Ransom-ware and...
  3. CometStreakTheDragon

Xbox 360 Corrupt game

a little while ago my friend had terraria when it got corrupted. He tried reinstalling it but was told to contact a number, and that person said that it got corrupted, and trying to reinstall terrariA a would break his xbox. How do you fix this?
  4. CometStreakTheDragon

An Extremely overdue introduction about me

Hi, my name is Cometstreak. I am a person who likes drawing, though not too much. I tend to be the one person who might sometimes post totally funny things (if allowed, usually are revelant, as not wanting a ban) and I love Roleplaying (mostly about dragons), making jokes, making little funny...
  5. CometStreakTheDragon

MEANWHILE IN A PARAllEl UNIVERSE

what you do is say meanwhile in a parallel universe where (post what properties in this universe do here) eg:meanwhile in a parrallel universe where cookies make you light as a balloon: *person floats to roof because he ate a cookie* uhhh... help me!!
  6. CometStreakTheDragon

MOST POSTS ABOUT DRAGONS WINS

the game is simple, the more posts about dragons, the more the chance you will win\ the one with most posts will win
  7. CometStreakTheDragon

MAKE UP A BACKSTORY TO THE USER ABOVE YOU

LETS DO THIS
Back
Top Bottom