Search results for query: *

• Users: PulseBow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PulseBow

PC Achievements reset every time I launch the game

Whenever I close and reopen the game, my achievements are reset, meaning that every time I open Terraria and join a world, a bunch of achievements come up that I have DEFINITELY achieved before (things like Benched and Timber). I'm not sure why this is happening, but I hope somebody could help...
  2. PulseBow

Ask a Very Rare Traveling Merchant Sell/Ghastly Gibus (almost) Anything

please ask things relevant ok so ple- wait abraham no no please we can't leave yet no you know that I'm busy we can't go to that idiot's world oh come on i thought you said you were bringing CrimsonCloak - wait, you're bringing both of us? nooo, you might as well bring Zapinator instead. ok ok...
  3. PulseBow

Switch Violet Dye making vanity invisible?

If this is already known, please inform me. :pinky: Uhhh ok
  4. PulseBow

PC Terraria launch error

Tell me if this is in the wrong section. <3 So basically, yeah, when I open Terraria I get an error. System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'ReLogic.Native.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at...
  5. PulseBow

tModLoader [SOLVED] tModLoader launch errors about House_Banner_0

Please do tell me if this post is in the wrong category. :pinky: Alright, so I'm having problems launching tModLoader. I've downloaded it through the Manual Installation method shown here, and after a lot of confusion, got it to stop showing me the "Cannot find ..." errors. Now, it has an error...
Back
Top Bottom