Search results for query: *

1. Witchcraft

tModLoader Time Apocalypse Mod

Really sad. The sprites looked so cool. :( I will never fight the cool crow boi.
  2. Witchcraft

Modlist Time

Behold the modlist for my next playthrough. Any recommendations? I will be playing Summoner, btw. The Luggage Dash Keybind Spirit Orchid ImkSushi’s mod Starter classes Mod of redemption Thorium Shadows of abbadon Critter Craze Various weathers Polarities Begone, Evil Stars above Amulet of...
  3. Witchcraft

it is called a Silky Anteater

it is called a Silky Anteater
  4. Witchcraft

What is your class and why did you choose it?

Summoner it is the most fun for me
  5. Witchcraft

PC What Class Should I Play?

*cough* play summoner its the best class its actually fun and a bunch of mods do really cool things with it and I guess it adds a little bit of difficulty but more importantly it is the most fun class*cough* Throwing seems good.
  6. Witchcraft

Is buying PC Terraria worth it?

HECK YES. Terraria is my favorite game but modded is 100x better than vanilla in my opinion. It is only 10$ on Steam and you get the base game AND Tmod for that price.
  7. Witchcraft

tModLoader Time Apocalypse Mod

Is there a URL for the support banner?
  8. Witchcraft

tModLoader What do you love and hate about the mod scene as of 2019?

Love- The amount of mods and molders that even exist for this game, there are a bunch of really cool mods and the drive that is shown is really amazing. Hate- the amount of mods-in-progress that have a lot of potential that just fall apart. The saddest internet thing I have ever seen is sorting...
  9. Witchcraft

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

I am excited to see what this mod becomes it seems like it has a lot of people rooting for it and it sounds like it has a lot of potential.
  10. Witchcraft

The Last Post Wins!

*sharpens large claymore*
  11. Witchcraft

The Last Post Wins!

I will succeed.
  12. Witchcraft

The Last Post Wins!

Hehe
  13. Witchcraft

My fears about playing anything but summoner.

Whenever I play terraria, I play summoner all the time, modded or vanilla. My greatest (terraria-related) fear is, I think, not playing summoner and then missing out on a cool weapon I haven’t used before or gleaning some new knowledge about weapons I use all the time. I once played a little bit...
  14. Witchcraft

Modded playthrough. Pls suggestions

I am about to start a modded playthrough. Recommendations?
Back
Top Bottom