Search results for query: *

1. Antonok

Over your entire time playing, how many worlds do you think you have created?

Estimate? Probably around 80-100 for various reasons. about 15 of them are just from trying to create 1 single corruption world when 1.3 released. Stupid RNG kept giving me crimson (which I normally don't have an issue with). Most of though came from rolling a char, screwing up theoriginal...
  2. Antonok

scratched the outside of my nose and it bled for 10 minutes. Come to find out that's actually normal

scratched the outside of my nose and it bled for 10 minutes. Come to find out that's actually normal
  3. Antonok

The bees wanted to go to war, but they couldn't beat my superior firepower of plexiglass and a...

The bees wanted to go to war, but they couldn't beat my superior firepower of plexiglass and a can of raid!
  4. Antonok

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Thought of another one, thanks to my current mage char. The Magic Dagger. The last mage char I used (granted was pre 1.2) got carried to end game because of it.
  5. Antonok

An expert, hardcore, copper items only challenge.

An expert, hardcore, copper items only challenge.
  6. Antonok

I just got Terraria... should I play Expert mode?

It's possible, will require a lot of wiki time, but it's possible. Just know you will die. And die. And then die again for no reason.
  7. Antonok

Day 19: Still haven't beat Moon Lord and I have 2 chars up to that point. Something so final...

Day 19: Still haven't beat Moon Lord and I have 2 chars up to that point. Something so final about it makes me not want to...
  8. Antonok

Wasn't NASA, it was the International Astronomical Union who demoted it.

Wasn't NASA, it was the International Astronomical Union who demoted it.
  9. Antonok

BUNNY SLUG! http://imgur.com/LeV8kOc

BUNNY SLUG! http://imgur.com/LeV8kOc
  10. Antonok

melee got a LOT more good weapons this patch than range/magic did

melee got a LOT more good weapons this patch than range/magic did
  11. Antonok

So it seems marble/granite is immune to hallow/corruption

So it seems marble/granite is immune to hallow/corruption
  12. Antonok

Whole roasted chicken from Kroger deli. Very tender, very juicy, very greasy /yum

Whole roasted chicken from Kroger deli. Very tender, very juicy, very greasy /yum
  13. Antonok

It's slow, but it has decent knock back for a gun and can kill most things in expert with 2-3 shots pre hard mode. Bosses are give and take. Good against Eye and Brain, bad against Skeletron and EoW
  14. Antonok

Corruption world > Musket. An Unreal Musket does 33 damage. It tears thru prehard mode like nothing.
  15. Antonok

1: I thought that too, but it did. 2: And it picked the absolute worst spot for it. With the gap...

1: I thought that too, but it did. 2: And it picked the absolute worst spot for it. With the gap jump and where it spawned when WoF died, I think my house is lost.
  16. Antonok

Well then, previous avatar...

Well then, previous avatar: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/03/1f/60/031f607e0524b0ede8fe0b909a0f5dba.jpg
  17. Antonok

It jumped a 6 block gap, and took over the entire cavern layer to hell area of my house. The...

It jumped a 6 block gap, and took over the entire cavern layer to hell area of my house. The amount of work required to even do that is beyond what my monetary capabilities are. Not to mention I don't have the steampunker yet due to just starting hardmode
  18. Antonok

Love it. Another world with so much effort put into building, undone and ruined because of the...

Love it. Another world with so much effort put into building, undone and ruined because of the idiotic corruption spread. Sigh....
  19. Antonok

Go figure first night in hard mode I get a friggin blood moon

Go figure first night in hard mode I get a friggin blood moon
  20. Antonok

13 plat, full set of mage titanium armor, and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much other stuff lol to name lol

13 plat, full set of mage titanium armor, and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much other stuff lol to name lol
Back
Top Bottom