Search results for query: *

• Users: Antonok
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Antonok

PC Anyone want to start a fresh expert world?

I can try to run it, or you can. Just bored of single player and want a couple decent people to play with. Prefer not to bring over anything from other worlds. Edit: More than willing to help out newbies.
  2. Antonok

Pixel Art Ant's House of Bad Pixels

A thread to keep my pixels at, and be judged for sucking as an artist (don't be too harsh, I'm just starting at it =P). Only have a couple right now since I only started doing this yesterday, but there will be more. Anyhow, on with the show! Melee: Ranged: Armor: Magic:
  3. Antonok

Weapons & Equip Iaido Katana (Dashing Sword)

So this has probably been suggested before (and if not, why not?!?) But, we have a dash mechanic with the Master Ninja Gear, so why can't we apply that to a melee sword (preferably a katana). The idea is a dash range of about 10-15 blocks long that strikes any enemy within that line (probably...
  4. Antonok

Just beat Duke Fishron for the first time.

Second time fighting him period (first time I forgot to switch my helmet, still got him sub 10k tho). Honestly not quite as hard as I thought he would be. Run over the loots and open my inventory to see exactly the 2 items I wanted.
Back
Top Bottom