Search results for query: *

1. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Tater's Vault Shop

The things I could really use are: Clothier vanity set Dye trader hat/pants 4x stacks of rotten chunks 70x unicorn horns 1x-999x Frost cores 1x stack of leather Any furniture that isn't wood Any animal (caught or caged) Corruption key molds These items are what I need, if you have any, I'm...
  2. crazytater94

I have all of your wanted items except these, because they either aren't added until the update, or I have never heard of them: slime gun toxikarp spider staff frost daggerfish holy hand grenade bomb fish balloon pufferfish sailfish boots tsunami in a bottle celestial emblem (I have, if you...
  3. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Looking for building pals

Hello, I'm looking for some people who like to build cool and fancy things. I have been playing since Terraria became free on Xbox and I've played the game from start to finish a couple of times, and now, it is getting a little boring. Then I discovered the creative side of Terraria. Now I am...
  4. crazytater94

Welcome to tater's vault shop. I sell all kinds of items. I accept coin, trade, and labor. > Every armor set (obtainable through Xbox) > almost every vanity set > Every (or almost) Weapon melee, magic, or otherwise >All blocks (excluding furniture and decor) > tons of paintings, banners...
  5. crazytater94

Xbox 360 I WILL MINE OR CUT TREES DOWN FOR COINS

I'll give you 1 stack of 999 platinum for about an hour of work if this offer still stands. I need help making flat land
  6. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Want to buy labor

I have about 300 or so truffle worms if you need them.
  7. crazytater94

I am clearing out a lot of land, and I need help with mining it or hammering away the walls. I can most likely pay you with anything you want, and the more you help, the more I'll pay you. I can pay with coins, items, collectibles, etc. Anything you want, there's a 95% chance I have it. Please...
  8. crazytater94

Console Option to have no enemies

I use mining armor and the items that boost your stats for mining to mine faster. I also already have the tiki and summoning items, I just need to clear land faster. And even though the game is largely about fighting, it would still be a cool option to turn off mobs before loading the world...
  9. crazytater94

Console Option to have no enemies

I like Terraria, but monsters are always a nuisance as I try to build. I'm not too into survival, instead I like to build and create amazing things. Is it possible to get a feature to turn monsters off or on when we load into a game? I have all these amazing ideas in my mind about cool terrain...
  10. crazytater94

I don't use a PC in any form, I'm strictly console, and if I touched a computer, it would probably explode. I just want a flatland on the surface to be able to make an RPG city. Also, attack speed does effect the mining speed, I dig faster than anyone on my friends list
  11. crazytater94

What do you mean rickshaw, and I have about 40 statues
  12. crazytater94

I need a flat world to build a creative fantasy style world on, so I need a lot of help flattening the world. I have almost every item, so I can pay with just about anything. It helps to have mining armor, fire gauntlet, mech glove, power glove, and feral claws, as they make you mine a whole...
  13. crazytater94

Museum of Pixel Art

That looks amazing, you did a really good job, now to start on the fire and water ones that i gave you, lol.
  14. crazytater94

Xbox 360 lots of statues

Oh, don't worry about the gold. I can just give them to you, also just about any other item in the game. My gamertag is the same as my username
  15. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Might anyone have an unused 2-day lying around?

I hate to be one of those people that ask around for a 2-day trial, but I'm in need of gold so that I may record some tutorials for a few people, and I'm flat broke. Maybe I can offer any item in the game that I have as a trade(I have about 95℅ of all the items, I think) feel free to take all...
  16. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Help with jellyfish statue

I'll give you it for free, I have many extra items as well
  17. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Looking for flame wing, been farming for weeks With no luck

I have both the feather and the wings, you can have them for free. May I also look at your items for maybe some items I haven't been able to find yet? I'll pay for any I need
  18. crazytater94

Xbox 360 WTB: Sandstorm in a Bottle(or bundle of balloons)

I have all the items you seek, except maybe the nettle burst I have to check. You can have them, but I would like to look at your items to see if I can buy some things from you
  19. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Want to Buy: Flame Wings, Flame Feather

I have both catz, you should have asked when we trades before, also I'll get more amber soon
Back
Top Bottom