Search results for query: *

1. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Looking for building pals

Hello, I'm looking for some people who like to build cool and fancy things. I have been playing since Terraria became free on Xbox and I've played the game from start to finish a couple of times, and now, it is getting a little boring. Then I discovered the creative side of Terraria. Now I am...
  2. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Tater's Vault Shop

Welcome to tater's vault shop. I sell all kinds of items. I accept coin, trade, and labor. > Every armor set (obtainable through Xbox) > almost every vanity set > Every (or almost) Weapon melee, magic, or otherwise >All blocks (excluding furniture and decor) > tons of paintings, banners...
  3. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Want to buy labor

I am clearing out a lot of land, and I need help with mining it or hammering away the walls. I can most likely pay you with anything you want, and the more you help, the more I'll pay you. I can pay with coins, items, collectibles, etc. Anything you want, there's a 95% chance I have it. Please...
  4. crazytater94

Console Option to have no enemies

I like Terraria, but monsters are always a nuisance as I try to build. I'm not too into survival, instead I like to build and create amazing things. Is it possible to get a feature to turn monsters off or on when we load into a game? I have all these amazing ideas in my mind about cool terrain...
  5. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Want to buy labor

I need a flat world to build a creative fantasy style world on, so I need a lot of help flattening the world. I have almost every item, so I can pay with just about anything. It helps to have mining armor, fire gauntlet, mech glove, power glove, and feral claws, as they make you mine a whole...
  6. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Might anyone have an unused 2-day lying around?

I hate to be one of those people that ask around for a 2-day trial, but I'm in need of gold so that I may record some tutorials for a few people, and I'm flat broke. Maybe I can offer any item in the game that I have as a trade(I have about 95℅ of all the items, I think) feel free to take all...
  7. crazytater94

Pixel Art Crazytater94's Pixel Art(Built in Total Miner)

Here is some of my pixel art I build last year in Total Miner Forge ^-^ what do you guys think? Grass pokemon Water pokemon Fire Pokemon Misc stuff Albums and Movie Covers Misc stuff Misc stuff 2
  8. crazytater94

Pixel Art Crazytater94's Pixel Art(Built in Total Miner)

Here is some of my pixel art I build last year in Total Miner Forge ^-^ what do you guys think? Grass pokemon Water pokemon Fire Pokemon Misc stuff Albums and Movie Covers Misc stuff Misc stuff 2
  9. crazytater94

Total Miner: Forge Xbox360

Total miner: Forge is an Xbox 360 indie game developed by greenstone games. Coming soon to PC and Ps4 Forums www.totalminerforums.net It is a sandbox game, much like minecraft where you can build, explore, and survive Creative It also has creative world edit tools such as: Copy, Paste...
  10. crazytater94

Xbox 360 WOOD PLEASE! I'll pay lots! I need wood!

Please! I need chests upon chests of each wood. I'll pay good. Wood(reg)x999 = 10 gold Wood(jungle)x999 = 15 gold Wood(Pearl)x999 = 1 platinum Wood(Shade)x999 = 1 platinum Wood(spook)x100 = 50 gold Wood(spook)x999 = 10 platinum PLEASE HURRY! I NEED IT SO BAD!!! My Xbox gamertag is crazytater94
  11. crazytater94

Xbox 360 looking for new friends

My name/gamertag is crazytater94. I'm 20, and I'm looking for friends somewhere between ages 15-30 with a mindset to equal that. ;) I'm looking for new Ferraris friends, since everyone I know doesn't play this. I prefer you to have a mic and a sense of humor, as I like to goof around...
  12. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Various Banners for sale

Frankenstein x2 Bunny x1 Skeleton x1 Hornet x3 Hellbound x2 Vampire x2 Molten legion x6 Zombie Eskimo x2 Hell tower x3 Gravity x2 Omega x2 Marching bones x5 Necromantic x7 Diabolic x8 Flying snake x1 Ice elemental x1 Slime x6 Pixie x1 Flying fish x1 Mummy x1 Ankh x3 Demon eye x2 Wyvern x1...
  13. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Pets for sale

Beeswax x4 Vial of blood x4 Wolf fang x2 Petri dish x1 Sold for 5 gold each. Gamertag: crazytater94
  14. crazytater94

Xbox 360 lots of statues

Statues for trade: Angel x4 Tree x1 Chest x3 Sunflower x3 Corrupt x2 Woman x2 Pickaxe x1 King x1 Eyeball x1 Imp x1 Slime x2 Bat x2 Bird x1 Gargoyle x1 Hornet x1 Queen x1 Reaper x1 Skeleton x1 Boomerang x2 Crab x1 Boot x1 Pillar x3 Armor x2 Goblin x1 Gloom x1 Spear x1 Mushroom x1 Lihzahrd...
  15. crazytater94

Xbox 360 Need Stone and Wood(Any/All wood)

I'm looking for tons of wood(any type) and rocks. I will trade just about anything, as long as its about an even value, I'll be willing to throw in extra. I want to build an entire RPG world, and I'm lazy and don't want to hunt down the piles of rocks and wood I'll need.
  16. crazytater94

Hey Guys, I'm new

My name is crazytater94, and I'm new to terraria, but don't be fooled, I'm very skilled in sandbox games and pixel art, as I've spend 13+ hours a day for about 6-7 years on Total miner: Forge, and I've become a very skilled builder. I'm looking for people to play terraria with, and maybe even...
Back
Top Bottom