Search results for query: *

1. Mirsario

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

tML does not support 1.4 yet. I'm developing it, and it may take many months more. I don't know if I'll have overhaul updated to it on 1.4 tML's release, but I'll aim towards that.
  2. Mirsario

No and no, but the music issue is not due to the debuff. It's a bug that happens when you disable fire while one was going on, causing the effects to not stop until you restart the game.
  3. Mirsario

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

@WVlad Seems like this quite recent mod relies on a field in calamity that was probably removed few years ago? Please fix this, I'm getting reports on my mod's discord of players being unable to go down slopes, and it's not obvious for people that it's this mod that's at fault.
  4. Mirsario

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

I wouldn't know exactly, this tool is really old, poorly written, and needs both a rewrite *and* a redesign. You can try putting the file attached below into its folder, not sure if it'll help.
  5. Mirsario

Maybe Terraria Overhaul Chat spams by dmg numbers hit/taken

Overhaul has its own console for debugging purposes, and so there's no chat-related debug text. Disable mods one by one to find the mod at fault.
  6. Mirsario

Wrote this down. I believe I tried fixing this in 3 updates now. Quite annoying.
  7. Mirsario

Because otherwise you wouldn't be able to make up for the lowered jump height to even navigate a basic house. I'll most likely make climbing not trigger when a player has enough vertical velocity, or enough wing time. Didn't mean for it to be expert-only, ignore the tooltip.
  8. Mirsario

tModLoader Athos's Class Overhaul

@AthosE. Someone on discord was complaining about terrible performance just now, and from a performance snapshot it's clear that it's this mod's fault. Why are you doing this every frame and not on Mod.PostSetupContent()?
  9. Mirsario

I see the cause of it right away, hopefully will patch it in few hours, if lucky. There are some other things I need to get fixed before that.
  10. Mirsario

Worlds not loading is a bug when updating from 4.2.0, which requires you to restart the game. I have fixed this for 4.3.2, which will be out soon. None of your worlds were affected, they just couldn't be loaded in the session, don't panic. Not yet, but next major update is the long-awaited...
  11. Mirsario

You need to double-press the smart cursor button (alt in overhaul's default preset) to toggle it. This can be turned off somewhere in clientside settings.
  12. Mirsario

For anyone having issues updating: - Turn off the mod, restart the game, and try to update it from Mod Browser. OR - Install the mod manually by downloading .tmod file from here and putting it into the mods folder. On Windows: %userprofile%/Documents/My games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods On Linux...
  13. Mirsario

This has been fixed in recently released 4.3.
  14. Mirsario

I can't and will not try to read that crammed mess with no linebreaks. Check if your issue persists on 4.3, if it does - post a log on paste.mod.gg, and send me a link.
  15. Mirsario

Overhaul 4.3.0 has been released! Description, changelog & download can be found here.
  16. Mirsario

No, leave a note in overhaul discord's #configuration-requests channel, it's a TODO for the config update. You mean hold? You need to double-press the button for it to toggle. This behavior can be turned off in Overhaul Settings -> Clientside -> Misc/Other -> Advanced Smart Cursor Sounds like...
  17. Mirsario

There's no nerfs (excluding daedalus stormbow's), but simple behavior issues, which could be considered bugs. I'll write it down™️.
  18. Mirsario

Make sure that you're on tML 0.11.5, not a number older.
Back
Top Bottom