Search results for query: *

• Users: BoxFox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BoxFox

PC Terraria Source Code Modding

Recently I've been wondering how I could modify Terraria's source code. Does anyone know how to do this? (To clarify, I'm not trying to mod 1.4)
  2. BoxFox

ask me thing

Hello, I'm a person with some time on my hands. Ask me anything.
  3. BoxFox

PC Severe Input Delay

This issue has been going on for quite a while now, Every time I play 1.4 input lag happens and will not stop no matter what I do, I've tried: 1.Changing the video settings 2.Tried updating my drivers 3.Re-Installing 4.Getting a new Keyboard This has been driving me crazy It makes the game...
  4. BoxFox

Ask me smth

ask me literally anything because im bored.
  5. BoxFox

Need help with source modding

Recently i've been wanting to mod terraria via source code, i decompiled it and i don't know where to start, can yall help me?
  6. BoxFox

Map-Survival Terraria 1.0 World

A world made in terraria 1.0, its not an old world its recent.
  7. BoxFox

Map-Survival Tiny Terraria World

Ever wanted a super duper small world? well you came to the right place; This world is 800x600 tiles long and is entirely hand made and has everything accomadated for (except graphical glitches), So have a fun time playing it bye! P.S. Its on Steam Workshop
  8. BoxFox

Terraria keeps crashing

Every time i play terraria multiplayer it will always crash eventually and I get the same error message
  9. BoxFox

Terrarias most difficult question.

Is the player left or right handed?
  10. BoxFox

whats the most useless device you think exists

I'm gonna start it off by saying that smartwatches are stupid because they really don't do much and most of the time you have phone that can do exactly what a smartwatch does but better. Whats the most useless device you think exists.
  11. BoxFox

Sprites My idea on how to bring back the old furnaces.

I'm gonna start off by listing all the furnaces and what there purpose/function is. Furnace Crafting Recipe: Stone 20x, Torch 3x Function: Acts like any other furnace and drops stone when broken. Smooth Furnace/Hellforge Crafting (SFurnace): Stone Brick 20x, Wood 4x, Torch 3x Function: Acts...
  12. BoxFox

PC Terraria Older Versions

When will we get a (legal) option to play the older versions of Terraria. Imo the older versions are better than modern Terraria and I would love for everybody to get to play them at least once, what are yall's thoughts?
  13. BoxFox

Maps Any advice on how to make a difficult map?

Delete this (no body replyed)
Back
Top Bottom