Search results for query: *

1. Lytatroan

The DOOM Music pack is also on the Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::DOOM Music Pack

The DOOM Music pack is also on the Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::DOOM Music Pack
  2. Lytatroan

Music Pack The DOOM Music mod is finally released!

After a day or 2 of batch converting mp3 files and editing them in Audacity, I present you, the DOOM Music mod! What does it do? This mod replaces a good amount (At least 30) songs with them coming from DOOM 1993, DOOM 2: Hell on Earth, DOOM 64, DOOM 2016, and DOOM Eternal! Over time there...
  3. Lytatroan

Music Pack How should I make 1.4.2 music packs?

Aight thanks, I'm already working on the mod
  4. Lytatroan

Music Pack How should I make 1.4.2 music packs?

With the release of 1.4.2 adding Steam Workshop support, I was wondering how I can make a music pack for it. I'm planning on making a Doom music pack replacing the in game music with tracks from the classic 1993/1994 games and some tracks from 2016/Eternal. Is it as easy as dragging and dropping...
  5. Lytatroan

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

So since we have custom music mods, how are we able to make custom music banks now? I am planning on making a Doom music resource pack.
  6. Lytatroan

What are some bad weapons you like?

I remember getting a mandible blade and only using that for a while lol that thing swung pretty fast though.
  7. Lytatroan

Tell me your luckiest / unluckiest drops in your worlds.

Not being able to find life fruits for the life of me is the worst.
  8. Lytatroan

What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

Ore swords, like the gold/platinum, lead/iron, silver/tungsten swords and stuff Only ore swords I'd use are Light's Bane and the Blood Butcherer to make the Night's Edge and its upgrades.
  9. Lytatroan

of course i do, halo is my favorite game series 2nd is doom but still, i really want a wavebank.

of course i do, halo is my favorite game series 2nd is doom but still, i really want a wavebank.
  10. Lytatroan

Terraria Bad Ideas

I really want to make a mod that makes the final boss the Icon of Sin and it would function like Moon lord. But honestly an awful idea for Terraria is shortsword only
  11. Lytatroan

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Song?

-The Only Thing they Fear is You -One Final Effort -At Doom's Gate -Stained, Brutal Calamity Need I saw more?
  12. Lytatroan

What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

Halo 2 legendary, those bloody jackal snipers are not fun at all... :dryadmad:
Back
Top Bottom