Search results for query: *

1. Ekhaoz3

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

At long last, the end is finally here. 8 long years later, the game is a far cry from what it was when skeletron was the end-all! I'm so happy to see the game ending the way the developers want it to. Good games with honest developers are so few and far between nowadays, what with all the...
  2. Ekhaoz3

The never-ending Sentence

but incidentally he was planning to aim the prism back at space and take out the nukes as they came in, as he was tipped off by bob. so dont mess with bob cause he's obviously pretty smart, intercepting nukes and the like. bob helped out some gay guy and it looks like he saved his life, so some...
  3. Ekhaoz3

The never-ending Sentence

Drives the GM on duty mad who decides to hack all the satellites controlling the nuclear arsenal of the eastern seaboard and aims all the missiles at...
  4. Ekhaoz3

<3 <3 CALLING ALL BUILDERS <3 <3

New Building-Focused Discord server launched yesterday! Please join so we can meet up easily. There is no need to use voice chat ever. It is a simple tool meant for players to meet up, team up to build or play, and post projects. This is a PC server. My Steam username: Ekhaoz3 Add me on...
  5. Ekhaoz3

"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

If they're a 10 year old that doesnt understand any of that, just say only scrubs play minecraft and they're all scared of terraria because its actually hard. Remind them about expert mode.
  6. Ekhaoz3

"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

Disclaimer: I own, play, and love Minecraft, Starbound, and Terraria. That being said: Minecraft's creator literally abandoned it. What kind of creator abandons their own creation? Terraria, however, is still being worked on by (i believe) its original team. So any content you see in Minecraft...
  7. Ekhaoz3

So is farming werewolf on servers consider as cheating?

You want an answer? Here's your answer. Cheating only happens when the going gets rough. Do you want that item? How bad do you want it? Do you want to farm for it? No? Too bad dude. Nose to the grindstone. Bottom line, if you have to ask yourself if its cheating or not, the answer is YES. True...
  8. Ekhaoz3

Console Tutorial World: Things you didn't know

I explored the tutorial world almost fully. There is only one demon altar, and its on the main island. at that place in the west right where the jungle starts, and there is a circle shaped hole with a tree growing out of it, dig straight down. you can never get meteors, the goblins, or pirates...
  9. Ekhaoz3

Still building

Still building
  10. Ekhaoz3

PS3 Leaderboard score won't update

I'm sure someone has already reported this but nothing I do is being registered on the leaderboards. I got rid of any hacked items I had, illegal reforges and broken stacks I got from friends because I heard that was causing it, and it is still not updating. I know a few other people who are...
Back
Top Bottom