Search results for query: *

• Users: Nordblum
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nordblum

PC The root cause of some people's FPS being locked on 50~55 is the processor overclocking.

Solution: Set your power plan to "High Performance". Then reboot your PC. I've got to play with a computer that has Intel Core 2 Duo E7200. Its default bus speed is 266 MHz multiplied by 9.5 resulting in about 2.56 GHz which was not enough for me. I decided to overclock it a bit. I found out...
  2. Nordblum

PC Technical Support In A Nutshell

This thread is the place to visit if you encounter common issues as of 1.3.0.7 described below. 1. Terraria won't launch/start/work/run on Windows 10. Here's things you need to make sure you have updated: XNA (needs to be reinstalled after upgrading to Windows 10, unfortunately there's no way...
  3. Nordblum

PC [Solved]FPS limited to ~55 with "Skip Frames" set to on, major input lag when set to off

My specs: Asus K53SV Notebook, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Intel Core i7 2670QM Nvidia GT 540M An unexpected twist: I found the solution while actually taking screenshots to attach them to this thread. While the problem is gone for me, many other players that use Asus (and maybe other) notebooks may...
Back
Top Bottom