Search results for query: *

1. baconpancakes9

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Megalovania. 'Nuff said.
  2. baconpancakes9

The Vending Machine

You get a blonde wig. I insert hope that trump doesn't get elected.
  3. baconpancakes9

Mobile Android world save.

That's not a bad way to be. If you REALLY want to get to your worlds without root, I've heard that if you backup your thing to your computer, you can access protected folders without rooting it. But that's just what I heard. Idk why 505 doesn't want us downloading worlds from the interwebz
  4. baconpancakes9

Resolved The save file ***.player was created with a newer version of terraria and could not be loaded.

505 does not deserve to develop the mobile version of terraria. The game has endless bugs, terrible controls, and takes LONGER than the PC edition to update. There is no excuse. #505error #takebackmobile
  5. baconpancakes9

Mobile Android world save.

Depends on how's you do it. If you do it right, you lose no data on your device. If you do it wrong, you can put it in a "bootloop" (infinite looping boot attempts, but your device never fully boots up. It is fixable, but can be hard to fix. Very common problem.) Or you can "brick" it (rarer...
  6. baconpancakes9

ULTIMATE BOSS RUSH MAP

I give up. Pretty sure this was evident a while ago. Take my ideas if you want, idc.
  7. baconpancakes9

ULTIMATE BOSS RUSH MAP

kinda the same thing :/
  8. baconpancakes9

yeah, thats true...

yeah, thats true...
  9. baconpancakes9

yeah, if you save and quit while impending doom is approaching, or while he is alive, you need...

yeah, if you save and quit while impending doom is approaching, or while he is alive, you need to go through the whole celestial crap thing again.
  10. baconpancakes9

Casual Explain your avatar

both of the legendary foods of the gods, crossed into one food so powerful that even chuck norris can't handle it.
  11. baconpancakes9

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

hmm, i have seen this problem, but i have never encountered it. os? terraria version? it looks like you have a large number of programs running, if your pc is slow, then maybe that could be the problem...
  12. baconpancakes9

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

how to play terraria 1. download this 2. activate godmode+summon a million minions 3. congratz you won seriously though, this thing is AWESOME! thanks you making it :D
  13. baconpancakes9

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

I would say crap, 505 is making it! but, hmm whats this? WOOT! the console and mobile versions were, in my opinion, a little badly made in comparison to the PC version. another team! this makes me happy:)
  14. baconpancakes9

Corrupt a Wish

you never wished so reality crashes. poop. i wish for EVEN MORE BACON
  15. baconpancakes9

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

n ew bvklaMNkij ok i guess...
  16. baconpancakes9

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

re4vcelolrted gakm wqa
  17. baconpancakes9

Corrupt a Wish

hmm, i like wii u's, how will i corrupt this? granted, but someone put a crappy xbox one in there so you throw it out i wish it wasn't so hard to make terraria maps
  18. baconpancakes9

Map-Adventure TerRariaz Planet, Adventure Map WIP

where is the demo? that map was cool!
  19. baconpancakes9

Corrupt a Wish

you got something (no wish here)
Back
Top Bottom