Search results for query: *

• Users: ZRune
  • Order by date
  1. ZRune

Least favorite enemies

I remember having problems with Lepus back when I had mobile. Never liked him.
  2. ZRune

Least favorite enemies

Don't forget the Snoipahs and Bone Lees.
  3. ZRune

Least favorite enemies

All the dungeon enemies after Plantera are a pain in one way or another.
  4. ZRune

tModLoader Fun Death Sounds

Here. I've also added in the TF2 domination sting.
  5. ZRune

You can cut it down. Just the first little bit is all that's really necessary.
  6. ZRune

You Are Dead from Total Distortion. I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned this.
  7. ZRune

Game Mechanics Fixing the Angler's Underworld Quests/Hotline Fishing Rod

If memory serves, you can catch underworld fish in the Caverns layer instead.
  8. ZRune

The best part was that it was one of those holy artifact quests, and we had 2/3s of the things.

The best part was that it was one of those holy artifact quests, and we had 2/3s of the things.
  9. ZRune

The Ruins.

The Ruins.
  10. ZRune

I just went on a Veteran quest in Darkest Dungeon with no torches. Needless to say, there was...

I just went on a Veteran quest in Darkest Dungeon with no torches. Needless to say, there was much regret.
  11. ZRune

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Tax Collector's shirt.
  12. ZRune

Without Context, Summarize Terraria

Hollow out the world while murdering severed body parts, worms, robots and elder gods.
  13. ZRune

I need an explanation asa\.

That's normal: I'm guessing the water just drained out.
  14. ZRune

1.3.6 Background Preview

That is the most metal thing I've seen from this game. I L O V E I T.
  15. ZRune

Sprites Cells (Lock up Your Enemies)

You get points for that Pick of Destiny reference.:dryadgrin: I think you could also add EoS and Crimera cells, as well ones for the Hornets and Bats.
  16. ZRune

Ancient Ruins- Any suggestions?

Reminds me of Bryyo from Metroid Prime 3. Could look a bit more overgrown, aside from that, looks fabulous.
  17. ZRune

Spaceship - Help and suggestions.

That is the biggest ship I have ever seen in this game, and it looks beautiful. Here's a couple suggestions: White Gemspark Blocks are good for creating fluorescent lights and use Glass Furniture.
  18. ZRune

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

First is my main character. Steampunk Goggles Vortex Chestplate + Green/Black Dye Shadow Greaves + Green/Black Dye Mana Cuffs + Reflective Gold Dye Apprentice's Scarf + Blue Dye The other is my Magic character Solar Cultist Hood + Sky Blue/Black Dye Solar Cultist Robes + Sky Blue/Black Dye...
  19. ZRune

Least favorite enemies

Harpies and Derplings: I swear they spawn way more often, and swarm construction sites. Also, it takes way to long to grind for the damnable giant feathers. Medusae are also annoying: even if your the god of your world, they'll find a way to waste your time. The worst of them all though, is...
  20. ZRune

Aiflynn and DarkLordViper's Vanity Workshop

Try making the Alchemist from Torchlight.
Back
Top Bottom