Search results for query: *

1. Shyguymask

Items Sentry potion to increase sentry count

Are they, really? Outside of some cheeses/exploits, Post-ML and maybe Deerclops, I can't think of a single time where sentries make a large contribution in boss fights in good setups. And I tried several times to make them work & be strong like for example Ballista Cane + Firecracker on...
  2. Shyguymask

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

Around 4.5k hours, I only play on Steam
  3. Shyguymask

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Bubble Gun should be ranked much higher than just B+, not only is it one of the highest DPS weapons pre-cultist (and especially before that), but its sheer damage output makes it viable for pillars & Moon Lord. It also has the feat of being able to speedkill Master EoL in under 20s without when...
  4. Shyguymask

Who is the most hated player in terraria history? Was it a speedrunner? Who was it?

If we count Modded Terraria, I myself is perhaps the most infamous person in Calamity Discord-related communities because of all the Summoner-related arguments I've caused. Just mere days ago I was in a different unrelated Discord server and some guy started harassing me out of nowhere with a...
  5. Shyguymask

tModLoader Calamity Mod

A lot of the nerfs are either overkill or simply were not needed at all & made the balance worse and reduced the amount of viable options.
  6. Shyguymask

Do chlorophyte bullets need a nerf?

They don't need to be nerfed. As you said you trade DPS for homing, not only that they are borderline detrimental against Plantera and have no real uses against Golem since he's so easy to target.
  7. Shyguymask

Pre-mech Duke fishron for lazy people (expert mode).

Spirit Flame is arguably the best mage weapons for Duke, additionally a setup of Forbidden Armor, Spirit Flame & Sanguine Staff is perhaps the best Pre-mech duke setup after Daedalus Stormbow. Takes grinding the desert biome though.
  8. Shyguymask

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

I assume this was written years ago for an older version of the game but I'm pretty sure this isn't true anymore. I'll copypaste myself from Discord since I'm lazy:
  9. Shyguymask

Items Please make these items craftable 😏⚒️👷🐦

To be fair you opened this thread talking about "classes" (which are glorified self-handicapped challenges) and worded it like not always having a magic or summon weapon immediately accessible upon spawning is a problem that needs to be fixed. I wouldn't mind having Finch Staff be craftable, but...
  10. Shyguymask

Console I think Im just too good for my own good... (A call for your assistance)

Kill the Empress of Light on Master Mode in under 20 seconds without projectile stacking and other 1-shot exploits, just raw DPS. With Pre-Cultist gear.
  11. Shyguymask

Problems I've encountered with each single class.

In my Master mode Hardcore playthrough, when I reached Post-Plantera I went straight to doing nighttime EoL after grinding in the Hardmode Dungeon, because for me I was more confident in beating her with mediocre weaponry than taking the risk of dealing with the randomness of eclipse and holiday...
  12. Shyguymask

Problems I've encountered with each single class.

Flinx Fur Coat is in reality one of the best earlygame armor pieces in the game, it does not need a buff. +1 minion slot surpasses the usefulness and contribution of almost any other earlygame armor. Spooky and Tiki don't need any buffs either, Spooky armor in particular is already one of the...
  13. Shyguymask

The post-golem and pillar section of the game

To put it into perspective, Zenith does so much more DPS than other weapons to the point it's more valuable to minmax Melee damage & crit chance rather than hybridizing with Minions which is otherwise normally optimal for DPS.
  14. Shyguymask

bulbmin

bulbmin
  15. Shyguymask

Weapons & Equip The Biome Weapon issue.

As far as I remember the Frost Hydra isn't even good for Golem. Sentries are just bad in general outside of OOA. Biome weapons should be strong and above average in power, so this bad Sentry needs a huge glow up in particular. I remember when he "showcased" Abigail against Mech bosses.... by...
  16. Shyguymask

Items you think are overrated?

Guess that also means Pirate Staff is a better Pre-Mech minion than Blade Staff and even Sanguine Staff. Stats don't tell the whole story.
  17. Shyguymask

Items you think are overrated?

It's literally just a stronger version of magic missile
  18. Shyguymask

1.4.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

Well, 1.4.5 is taking a LOT longer to come out than I thought. So I decided now would be a good time to do a big update to the tier list. First of all, I rewrote & streamlined the introductory text, as well as rewriting the tier definitions/criteria. As for the ranking itself, I've changed a...
  19. Shyguymask

Opinions on dodging, defense, and overall skill.

Both are viable ways of beating the game. High defense/tank builds are the easiest way to beat the game, while heavily experienced players can confidently get away with glass cannon builds consistently. That said I still went for high Defense builds on my Master Hardcore playthrough.
Back
Top Bottom