Search results for query: *

• Users: DaSun
  • Order by date
  1. DaSun

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Okay, Im going to take a 5 year nap, Wake me guys when another terraria comes out.
  2. DaSun

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Any news about the game ??
  3. DaSun

I want you guys, after you settle and reconsider things out, to do something like FFF in Factorio, its brilliant idea to share very little things, but keep us with you.
  4. DaSun

TOW is "Terraria 2", Terraria doesnt have any story, so sequel isnt even possible, just another game with terraria-ness and passion in heart by Re-logic
  5. DaSun

In my opinion, Terraria is now as good as it can be. With modding community, every kind of content is there and (maybe im wrong but) I dont see anything significant Relogic can bring into Terraria. Ive seen some new tables or whatever, but it isnt something, that needs to be in the game. Only...
  6. DaSun

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

These teasers that came out in 2015....
  7. DaSun

Just a theory, but the reason, Red is going to work on Terraria 1.3.5 is because they are getting close to finishing T:OW so 1.3.5 update will connect Terraria and Otherworld and Red is going to help Terraria team with the transition between Those two games. For example, after you defeat...
  8. DaSun

Im verry happy to see that ToW still looks amazing. I was wondering if there will be any expert mode,or even aditional story in expert mode.
  9. DaSun

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Theres no reason for hype where there are no news in 7 months.
  10. DaSun

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

God damn Czech republic,not you again :D
  11. DaSun

Official Terraria: Otherworld

I read the forums,and I really hate when people keep asking about Terraria 2 when new amazing Terraria Otherwold is in development now and lot of people just come over it and still asking about Terraria 2. Last specific informations about Terraria 2 are from 2013. I get really angry from reading...
  12. DaSun

All right guys,please stop speculating about Terraria 2.I think Re-Logic is not going to make sequel to Terraria called Terraria 2 because they are already making one,and its called Terraria Otherworld.There is not going to be an sequel because terraria does not have any deep story so they are...
  13. DaSun

Will there be something like crimnson
Back
Top Bottom