Search results for query: *

1. scribbblenaut64

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I'm having a weird glitch, where I put living flame dye on my wisp and it turns invisible, but it still creates light.
  2. scribbblenaut64

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

I really want to play this game, like SO BAD! But if you guys are working to make it better, than I will be patient. Keep up with the good work.:kingslime:
  3. scribbblenaut64

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

I immediately love this, but when i activate the party center, the tax collector doesn't wear a party hat, why won't he join the party!?:rslime:
  4. scribbblenaut64

Thank you, I really appreciate it

Thank you, I really appreciate it
  5. scribbblenaut64

I liked your CC entry and I want to use it in my world to bring some life to it, could I get...

I liked your CC entry and I want to use it in my world to bring some life to it, could I get help as to specific materials you used?
  6. scribbblenaut64

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I would suggest having like one more wrench color and possibly like a spectral wrench that has even better range or something :merchantwink:
  7. scribbblenaut64

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

You wouldn't believe how many worlds I would start up in hopes of getting a good world generation, only then to be really angry to find the crimson right in the middle of the jungle biome
  8. scribbblenaut64

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Oh my go- 'Splosions"
  9. scribbblenaut64

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Obtaining all armors or all boss trophies; some sort of obtain all achievemnt Achievement for getting killed by the dungeon guardian?
  10. scribbblenaut64

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Terraria, by far, is my favorite game of all time and I can not, CAN NOT, wait for 1.3. this just looks amazing :joy:
  11. scribbblenaut64

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I like the idea of cross biomes with the jungle and whatever, but I think that should be some sort of option, so that it appeals to all Terrarians.
  12. scribbblenaut64

Yeah. My brother showed it to me and i thought it was really good

Yeah. My brother showed it to me and i thought it was really good
  13. scribbblenaut64

oh my gosh. Ryuki has to be my favorite kamen rider of the hesei era, but the American version...

oh my gosh. Ryuki has to be my favorite kamen rider of the hesei era, but the American version wasn't that good
  14. scribbblenaut64

ChippyGaming Q&A (Terraria YouTuber)

What biome in , Terraria, is your favorite? Factors include enemies, loot, boss fights, etc...
  15. scribbblenaut64

CC Creation Compendium #19

I totally recognize Yrimir. Milt69466 knows whats up
  16. scribbblenaut64

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

In the gif with the weird people praying to the coin, i see a Cthulhu head and its eyes and brain is highlighted, i have a feeling that the Cthulhu might be a boss, or something about a Cthulhu
  17. scribbblenaut64

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

everyone keeps refering to a minibiome, can somebody tell me what that is?
Back
Top Bottom