Search results for query: *

1. JustKing

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Yeah I know, It's crazy right?
  2. JustKing

Wow I haven't been on this forum for ages and this is what I come back to? That's really cool but um no one's forcing you to continue working on this mod if you don't want to, I just don't want you to feel pressured to do so.
  3. JustKing

Wow this is amazing! Did you have to build this from the ground up?

Wow this is amazing! Did you have to build this from the ground up?
  4. JustKing

This is my favorite mod aaaannnnd uuhhhhhhh no other reason
  5. JustKing

Certainly cant wait for tapi to glitch out when 1.3 happens...:sigh:%:sigh::merchantsigh::nursesigh:~:sigh:`:sigh:
  6. JustKing

tAPI HELP!

OK Ill try
  7. JustKing

tAPI HELP!

Ingame Cheat menu http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ingame-cheat-menu.1620/
  8. JustKing

tAPI HELP!

I tried to load a mod into tapi and it crashed and whenever I try to open tapi it tries to load that mod and it crashes. I tried to reinstall tapi but that doesn't work!
  9. JustKing

Cool idea. So there's gonna be-er might be a random chance for a X-Parasite encounter that(once effected) changes your whole Super Metroid/Prime adventure to Fusion but I wonder how that might work...Here another idea Im sure no one has thought of before(he said sarcastically) What is there's a...
  10. JustKing

Here's an idea:The Fusion Suit from Metroid Fusion, it can sacrifice defence for speed/maneuverability like in the game...or just vanity either is fine.
  11. JustKing

tAPI Tapi Multiplayer Not Working

...That...kinda...defeats...the ...purpose...of...playing...with...mods...but I'll give it a try.
  12. JustKing

tAPI Tapi Multiplayer Not Working

Just as the title the host and play isn't working for me. The window says "Starting Server" and nothing is happening. I used to have this problem on vanilla but the was solved by forwarding my ports. Anyway please help Ps:This is my 1st post.
Back
Top Bottom