Search results for query: *

1. Tehrcb

Oh great and mighty time pokemon....Which evolution should I do?

Oh great and mighty time pokemon....Which evolution should I do?
  2. Tehrcb

'case you guys din't know, my favorite item in terraria is the truffle. I make truffle farms...

'case you guys din't know, my favorite item in terraria is the truffle. I make truffle farms that look better than my houses. Truffles rule.
  3. Tehrcb

I ended up doing that actually. But I beat him first with the last prism!

I ended up doing that actually. But I beat him first with the last prism!
  4. Tehrcb

Still killed him legit after getting the stuff. :P

Still killed him legit after getting the stuff. :P
  5. Tehrcb

I started fighting him when all the sudden he disappeared and all his stuff dropped and I I got...

I started fighting him when all the sudden he disappeared and all his stuff dropped and I I got the achievement even though I hit him once with my terra blade.
  6. Tehrcb

I had a glitch, I swear I used a legit one to kill the moon lord!

I had a glitch, I swear I used a legit one to kill the moon lord!
  7. Tehrcb

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is it possible to make a mount?
  8. Tehrcb

That worked, thanks a lot!
  9. Tehrcb

still getting the same error Missing texture Moonbane/Items/Moonbane at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
  10. Tehrcb

I keep getting an error when I try to load my mod. Missing texture Moonbane/Items/Moonbane at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) I think it's implying I don't have a...
  11. Tehrcb

Is there a tutorial for making mods? I have no idea how to make mods other than tapi.
  12. Tehrcb

Could you also put the example mod too pls. I don't know if this will work with tapi ro not.
  13. Tehrcb

Yes, media fire must have been down, I couldn't download it. Thanks for the download on the forums though.
  14. Tehrcb

I'm having trouble downloading this, the website won't work for me. Any other ways of getting this?
  15. Tehrcb

I think so, I'm not sure.

I think so, I'm not sure.
  16. Tehrcb

I'm having a problem installing tAPI. When I install it, the tAPI short cut won't work, and when...

I'm having a problem installing tAPI. When I install it, the tAPI short cut won't work, and when I try to open terraria through steam it says I have an error. When I validate my files my terraria will open, but no tAPI.
  17. Tehrcb

Eevee FTW!!!!!

Eevee FTW!!!!!
  18. Tehrcb

If life was a game I'd.....Crap, everyone's used all the good ones.

If life was a game I'd.....Crap, everyone's used all the good ones.
  19. Tehrcb

I'm sure you get asked this all the time and you are probably going to hate me for asking , but...

I'm sure you get asked this all the time and you are probably going to hate me for asking , but is the next tAPI update (r16 or something?) going to allow 1.3 modding? I've been wanting to make some mods for it and all, but if not that's cool too. Sorry for asking about this, but I needed to know.
  20. Tehrcb

Looking for a bunch of peoplezez to play terraria with. Just put your steam login below and I'll...

Looking for a bunch of peoplezez to play terraria with. Just put your steam login below and I'll add you so we can play!
Back
Top Bottom