Search results for query: *

• Users: Tehrcb
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tehrcb

tAPI Exo-Force Mod

Brought to you from tehrcb mods. [NEW UPDATE COMING OUT WHEN tAPI R16 COMES OUT, LOOK FORWARD TO IT!] A friend of mine wanted me to make a mod for him, I replied "Sure, why not?" Expecting him to come up with something really silly like everyone who asks me to make a mod for them. Little did...
  2. Tehrcb

tAPI Just a bit of help with my TILES.

This thread is now closed.
  3. Tehrcb

tAPI Modding help pls!

So I've been searching the internet for hours and NOBODY For realz knows ANYTHING about NPC shops! And if they do, nobody is nice enough to share it (Thanks internet.) So if you would like to help me, I'd be eternally and internally grateful and would give you so much credit in my mod it'll...
  4. Tehrcb

PC Custom Armor pixel art requests

Hello! I am tehrcb, I am a pixel artist as well as a programmer and recently I have learned how to make pixel art for armor, if you would like me to make some terraria armor for you, I would be willing to try. This includes the programming and the art. (thank you Dragon of the shadows for...
  5. Tehrcb

tAPI More Items for MIFT

Hello! I'm tehrcb (if you look at my icon I am the red one, my brother is the green one) I am the rightful creator of MIFT a mod adding items to terraria to enhance gameplay. While playing MIFT my brother (who has beat the game at least 10 times) said to me "it's hard to test all of these items...
  6. Tehrcb

tAPI Mod help

So I am making a mod pack with a special weapon and I need help with the coding. I need help making a gun that can switch between two modes, it's a weapon that switches between a gun and a sword by hitting a key such as Q or R, but I can't figure out the coding for it. If you know anything...
  7. Tehrcb

tAPI MIFT

Current update: Age of Gun Hello and salutations, I am tehrcb, the maker of MIFT, (Modded Items For Terraria) This modpack is made around the basis of changing the amount futuristic content of Terraria, I added a bunch of tech based items for hardmode, and prehardmode. This mod pack was made...
Back
Top Bottom