Search results for query: *

1. Pixel~Zane

i found a little error in PC.... the banner for the golem says Grolem instead of golem

i found a little error in PC.... the banner for the golem says Grolem instead of golem
  2. Pixel~Zane

Question! Does anyone know when the kindle fire (Amazon) update is? I have searched and haven't...

Question! Does anyone know when the kindle fire (Amazon) update is? I have searched and haven't found a scarce bit of info on it. =(
  3. Pixel~Zane

Got it!

Got it!
  4. Pixel~Zane

XD i'm planning on getting the PC version soon... just gotta save up a lil' bit more $$$$

XD i'm planning on getting the PC version soon... just gotta save up a lil' bit more $$$$
  5. Pixel~Zane

the most recent one on mobile (apple update)

the most recent one on mobile (apple update)
  6. Pixel~Zane

anyways, the new update brang in more bugs than the ones fixed =/

anyways, the new update brang in more bugs than the ones fixed =/
  7. Pixel~Zane

=p i know, i'm still a noob to this forum

=p i know, i'm still a noob to this forum
  8. Pixel~Zane

[COLOR=#00ff00][i]So i come in with a new report: the new apple update is full of bugs

[COLOR=#00ff00][i]So i come in with a new report: the new apple update is full of bugs
  9. Pixel~Zane

I've been attempting to kill the dungeon guardian... haven't been successful yet....back to try...

I've been attempting to kill the dungeon guardian... haven't been successful yet....back to try for the 195th time...
  10. Pixel~Zane

okay i'll try that.......hopefully you're talking about mobile right?

okay i'll try that.......hopefully you're talking about mobile right?
  11. Pixel~Zane

I've made bout 20 (not exaggerating) different grinding shapes and formations and still...

I've made bout 20 (not exaggerating) different grinding shapes and formations and still, nothing. I need an example of something.....
  12. Pixel~Zane

Another question, (by now, i sound like more of a noob XD) what kind of dungeon area shape is...

Another question, (by now, i sound like more of a noob XD) what kind of dungeon area shape is the best to get the paladin to spawn?
  13. Pixel~Zane

Got it! And what do you mean by "RNG"?....

Got it! And what do you mean by "RNG"?....
  14. Pixel~Zane

I've been farming for a while and can never get one, so is there any formation or arena like...

I've been farming for a while and can never get one, so is there any formation or arena like thing I can do to get this a lot quicker?
  15. Pixel~Zane

I Have a question, does anyone know the EASIEST way to get the Frozen Turtle shell (or something...

I Have a question, does anyone know the EASIEST way to get the Frozen Turtle shell (or something close to that name) on mobile?
  16. Pixel~Zane

FINALLY! I've found a blizzard in a bottle!

FINALLY! I've found a blizzard in a bottle!
  17. Pixel~Zane

Thanks for the likes guys! I'll be back with more uncommon glitches and bugs in a sec.

Thanks for the likes guys! I'll be back with more uncommon glitches and bugs in a sec.
  18. Pixel~Zane

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Did I just see a nyan cat gun, and a mini gun?.......... My mind hurts.....
  19. Pixel~Zane

Found a new bug! There's a chance of the lizhard temple being flooded with lava (on mobile of...

Found a new bug! There's a chance of the lizhard temple being flooded with lava (on mobile of course)!
  20. Pixel~Zane

can someone confirm if vitamins are actually in mobile 1.2?

Yes sir, I will no longer do that now that I know, thanks for telling me! =)
Back
Top Bottom