Search results for query: *

1. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Technically yes. However, it's not meant for that; portals don't overlap, so that would be a problem. Plus I'm sure you could find ways, intentionally or accidentally, to cheat the map. It's definitely meant for one player only.
  2. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Yeah no I would not ever in my life have had the patience to complete even a quarter of that without the program I used, TEdit. Thanks for playing!
  3. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

I'm sure that has something to do with it. Unfortunately I don't really have any idea about the compatibility between different operating systems, about how to make things work or anything... Thanks for trying anyway!
  4. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

It should work... If there is a file in the worlds folder with the file extension ".wld", the game will have it listed. Whether or not it loads is a different matter... Are you sure you put it in the right folder? documents > my games > terraria > worlds ?
  5. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Strangling is no joke. I've called the police, your ISP should be under arrest within the hour. You'll have to get a new one but you should be good then.
  6. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Well actually what Pedguin did wasn't supposed to be possible. So I patched it, you cant do that anymore.
  7. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

It is indeed. I made that puzzle. And my third time doing it I spent fifteen minutes trying to figure it out. I've been wanting to upload a solution video for the map but I've done that puzzle four times and I still don't know how to beat it other than to figure it out all over again. Its harder...
  8. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Youre correct, I did not. I used TEdit, the experimental beta version. Other than crashes when pasting over top of things that can have text, it is indistinguishable from a normal release.
  9. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Thanks! Are you referring to the building that's at an angle, like the one in the screenshot on the first page?
  10. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Thanks Pedguin for streaming my map! You can watch that here. Upon watching his stream I discovered several flaws which I am in the process of fixing. The map has been updated several times. EDIT: Alright, Ive finished watching Pedguin play my map and have updated everything accordingly! He...
  11. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Hey man you're not wasting anybody's time! I'm always happy to answer questions. Thank you for replying to the thread!
  12. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

I'm not sure exactly what you mean in your last comment, but I do know there's one spot where the lava moves around, and for that I simply used actuators.
  13. ATMLVE

Dude, I like all your gifs!

Dude, I like all your gifs!
  14. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Thanks for your reply! In response to your images and quotes:
  15. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

One of the reasons I went with the visual style I did was because there are so many different blocks in Terraria. I wanted to use the provided variety.
  16. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Also, the reason it is unbreakable is because, like natural dirt walls, it cannot be broken unless the wall you're trying to break is adjacent to a wall of air; that is to say, there must be open space next to the wall you're trying to break. If that condition is met, it can, as far as I know...
  17. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

It is green tiled wall painted brown.
  18. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Thanks for the comments! I too agree that it is too short, and as I stated earlier, this is due in large part to my dislike of the visual style. It was more to just get something unique out there in my name. I do have another map that I've been working on since April. It's more of an adventure...
  19. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Thanks very much! Ill fix it right away. Funnily enough, I made that freakin puzzle and I still dont really know how to do it. The first time I did it I completed it in three minutes... The third time, I completed it a different way than the first two after almost twenty minutes of trying to...
  20. ATMLVE

Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Thanks, for the visuals since the concept of portals and gravity reversal seemed kind of fantasy-ish, I specifically wanted to utilize Terraria's large variety of block types. I don't really like the style I used which is why the map is on the shorter side but I thought it fit the concept much...
Back
Top Bottom