Search results for query: *

1. sMyLLeX

PC Rod of Discord for sale! (50 platinum coin)

its all about luck, and if you make it automated, with traps, just go afk and wait. how about 40
  2. sMyLLeX

PC Rod of Discord for sale! (50 platinum coin)

50 is way to much, i can offer 20 if you want
  3. sMyLLeX

Terraria trader, beat terraria in master mode and am willing to give master mode pets for grindy...

Terraria trader, beat terraria in master mode and am willing to give master mode pets for grindy / hard to find weapons and accesories
  4. sMyLLeX

PC Buying a bone key.

I am willing to pay no more than 200 plat coins for it, or can give both meowmere, star wrath and the moonlord master mode pet.
  5. sMyLLeX

Items You should be able to craft post MoonLord items.

that would just take all the grinding away. Maybe in journey mode yes but in normal, no
  6. sMyLLeX

Items You should be able to craft post MoonLord items.

The one minute is there to let the player get ready for the final boss, if said player didnt defeat the moon lord first try, and doesnt want to take on all pillars again, he would make the sigil, and spawning it immediatly would be a huge disatvantage for the boss is theoreticaly getting a free...
  7. sMyLLeX

PC Selling 1 legendary zenith

Sure i guess i can take it, add my steam account. Heres the link : Steam Community :: sMyLLeX
  8. sMyLLeX

PC Selling 1 legendary zenith

i guess you can leave your offers if you want it but im mostly looking for cellphone, rod of discord and a lava charm
  9. sMyLLeX

PC found server screen in multiplayer (need help)

its a common bug to multiplayer. i think the host and all players should restart his game.
  10. sMyLLeX

Help with biome spread

Yes that can happen, however if you want to protect your base and jungle, dig a 6 wide tunnel around your base (not hellevator, just enough to keep you confortable) and fill the sides i belive with unaffected blocks like glass for example. and for the jungle, they usually go down to the...
Back
Top Bottom