Search results for query: *

1. NicAnt

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Slime Rave! :rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:
  2. NicAnt

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Yeah terraria on wii u! You should add in the Zapper back in but have it only exclusive to the Wii U and 3DS versions! (thats if nintendo allows :P)
  3. NicAnt

Biomes & Nature Another type of weather event, The Thunderstorm!

added a new enemy to the enemy list and started to add KB resistance to some enemies.! (KB resistance= Knock Back Resistance) Also, I will finish the thread tomorrow! (probably around 7:00 EST is when i'll finish, But I don't know when I will get on to finish them)
  4. NicAnt

ok im back, I had a lot going on and i couldn't finish editing the post. tonight and tommarow is when you are going to notice a bunch of new enemies and stuff. and i will also give credit to people's idea i used.
  5. NicAnt

ah cool idea ok thanks for the typo
  6. NicAnt

thats a good i dea! im going to edit the fourm now, its been i a day since i last messed with it
  7. NicAnt

what i meant was just basic metal, like copper, iron, tin and the rest of the pre-hardmode Armour
  8. NicAnt

almost done editing guys!(or girls) :P I posted when i will edit the rest!
  9. NicAnt

im fine with ideas atm. i just need to put them on the fourm, :D Which is what im doing now! So the rest of the ideas will be here soon!
  10. NicAnt

What do you mean? the Staff o' Ink?
  11. NicAnt

ok it will be used and ill give you credit for the idea.
  12. NicAnt

hmm, i might add that. do you want credit for it?
  13. NicAnt

Ok thanks for more of your ideas, they will be used :D Tomorrow is when your ideas will be on and ill add more details to everything if i can. Oh and i also added a weapons tab but only one weapon is there currently. Also i will put flying squid pre-hardmode instead and replace it with the...
  14. NicAnt

i said that i will finish the rest of the items and stuff tomorrow on the thread.
  15. NicAnt

Updated the Thread. Made it a lot more organised! Let me know what you think :)
  16. NicAnt

thanks for the ideas and i will credit you. Thanks for everyone else for the support! :happy:
  17. NicAnt

About the Idea This idea is a small idea, but would be amazing if it could be done. What if there could be more to the rain event, what if there could be a new rain event? The Thunderstorm! [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] Thats all of the ideas that I came...
  18. NicAnt

Oh by the way thanks!

Oh by the way thanks!
Back
Top Bottom