Search results for query: *

1. Z

tModLoader Auto Trash

That "shift-click sending stuff into the trash when there isn't space to send the stuff to" is exactly the behaviour I'm hoping to find someone able to remove. Well, thanks for looking at it. Hopefully someone takes up the challenge.
  2. Z

PC Disabling quick trash completely in 1.4

I'm happy for you. I'm glad you find it useful. From what I can tell, many people - maybe even most people - find the quick-trash to be a useful feature. I'm not trying to get it removed from the game, I'm just asking for a way that individual players can choose to disable it in their own game...
  3. Z

Other .

Yes, I understand that. However at the rate that I accidentally trash things, I'm more likely to trash *terraria* out of frustration and go back to playing Minecraft. I can deal with inventories getting full. I much rather deal with that then deal with accidentally deleting things that I wanted.
  4. Z

tModLoader Auto Trash

Sorry for the confusion - I posted here because I'm really frustrated with terraria's auto-trashing behaviour. I was hoping to find someone who understood the code well enough to make a mod that *removes* all the auto-trash functionality. I realize I'm kind of hijacking the thread to go the...
  5. Z

We store almost everything and delete nothing. There's a lot of stuff that I don't want to keep in my inventory, and I don't see much point in favoriting loot that I just picked up and I want to quickly dump in my outpost chest before diving back into the dungeon. That's probably been one place...
  6. Z

tModLoader Auto Trash

If you've been able to add this automation; would it be possible for you to make a new mod that *removes* the auto-trash / shortcut to trash behavior? We keep losing piles of stuff to the trash by accident, and would love to have a mod that removes this.
  7. Z

Game Mechanics Make trashing items more noticeable

Yes! I haven't even really made it to hardmode, and we're already spending a lot of time on inventory management - and have lost a lot of stuff. Any chance someone could mod this out?
  8. Z

Other .

Yes, please give us a way to separate the quick-trash from the smart cursor and other stuff. I use smart cursor, and a variety of the shift-actions. This is specifically what gets me in trouble because I don't notice that there's no space in the destination chest or something, and that the last...
  9. Z

Dug around to the best of my ability, and there doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of the "quick trash" ability that is easily user-accessible. This stupid thing is incredibly annoying. I've lost a bunch more stuff, and my friend has lost a lot more. Even knowing it is there, we're still...
  10. Z

I'm sorry to dig up an old thread if that's against policy, but I signed up for this forum specifically to post on this issue: Please, please, please give us a setting that *completely* removes the "quick trash." I don't want it, my friends don't want it. Ever. There is no conceivable situations...
Back
Top Bottom