Search results for query: *

1. PurpleDjango

Corruption or Purification - Which Would You Choose?

I recently started hallowing my world, it's such a beautiful biome. Colorful trees, purple grass....and killer fairies.
  2. PurpleDjango

WIP Oriental base within a dome, I need advice!

Hey! I recently got the idea to put my base within a glass dome to keep monsters out. It's working out and looks pretty neat but I realized my base needs some serious work. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd love to hear some responses! Constructive criticism is welcome :)
  3. PurpleDjango

Mobile Will mobile come out faster than Xbox and PS?

It probably will take less time if they give it the same attention as the other two versions. However phones and consoles are not the same so many things have to be re-worked. I'm guessing we will see an update by December. However, don't be too excited because it will probably be full of bugs...
  4. PurpleDjango

Mobile Is the mobile forums dead?

Yes it's exactly because of that, we've had a huge amount of time with no updates(Or even bugfixes) and the game is pretty unplayable in some ways, so mostly people are just waiting. Another 2 years...
  5. PurpleDjango

Mobile About the 1.3 mobile discussion

They haven't announced any kind of server based multiplayer unfortunately :/
  6. PurpleDjango

Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality

Yes the impact would be pretty great worldwide, it would actually hurt the US market for internet services, these companies would move to places like Europe or Japan to do business.
  7. PurpleDjango

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Okay sorry for my rant earlier, I'm glad to see it'll be taken seriously from now on, I was just assuming they were going to add to it.
  8. PurpleDjango

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Glad for a code re-write Edit: Changed opinion
  9. PurpleDjango

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

I've done some research since my last post and they did seem far in development, but they didn't seem happy with the way it was going. I would like to say they kept a lot of the base game's coding, but it's possible they trashed it.
  10. PurpleDjango

Terraria offline wiki

Hello my fellow Terrarians, recently I took the liberty to download and compact a great deal of webpages for offline use, as you might not be able to connect to the internet right away. This guide should have a great deal of relevant information for you to get your Terraria world started...
  11. PurpleDjango

It's a hard thing to tell without asking pipeworks, if there wasn't much progress, they probably didn't use it.
  12. PurpleDjango

PS3 Weird blackhole problem..

Well they have like 1-2 blocks that they can stand on that aren't platforms, I think there was an error in checking if the furniture was a solid block or not.
  13. PurpleDjango

Its a 9x4 room with a torch, table and chair, it was the same room every time. It happened twice but stopped hwppening
  14. PurpleDjango

Oh I had no clue it'd be an entirely different engine, yeah that changes things, there is no way the terraria code would apply the same way.
  15. PurpleDjango

Blocks & Decoration Foreground walls

Hello possible developer! I had a good idea, not just for the current terraria, but for otherworld. Terraria is a great 2d game, but there is so little you can do to add 3d effects (You can build some great 3d looking buildings, but it's still limited.) I'm suggesting a block which can be...
  16. PurpleDjango

It would be wiser to take the existing game of terraria and all it's coding and change it how they see fit, which is likely what they should do. (Not saying they will) Notice how it's easier to mod a game than to create your own game.
  17. PurpleDjango

I know last gen isn't going to be getting any more updates, but I figured I'd still tell everyone of this bug incase it affects current gen. So a few days ago I started my world got a majority of my house built, and all of a sudden my NPC's started getting stuck at the corner of the room where...
  18. PurpleDjango

How do you organize your chestroom?

Tools/weapons, Paint/Engineering, Armor, Accessories, Fishing, Farming, Potions, Materials, Blocks, Background blocks. Later in game, you gotta have a bigger warehouse with at least 3 of each chest...
  19. PurpleDjango

Woah, Lelouch plays Terraria? ZERO THE HERO!
  20. PurpleDjango

Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Nah I didn't mean android isnt hackable, but without rooting most games are hard to modify
Back
Top Bottom