Search results for query: *

1. Aren Starlight

Other Ability to downgrade clients in Vanilla.

I just posted about this today haha. I've been hoping for a feature like that for a long time now. Hopefully we get something close to it or exactly that with the 10th anniversary!
  2. Aren Starlight

Other change character incompatibility to say something other than "lost connection"

Yeah, I agree with this. Same thing here. It was funny in the end though since I joined their own world but they weren't able to join mine. But it would be nice to avoid the confusion entirely.
  3. Aren Starlight

Other PythonGB needs some love

Wow! I'm sad I forgot about Python! I used to watch their 1.2.4 videos on loop haha! It would be pretty cool to see an item with someone about them in-game. Hopefully PythonGB gets some love in some way, Ill go watch their videos again actually to show some.
  4. Aren Starlight

Other What if for Terraria's anniversary they added support to play older versions?

Yeah, but they did have a lot more things in mind during those times I bet seeing as they somewhat had more ideas for more updates. But knowing that 1.4 is the update to end all updates it seems, why not throw a bone to give fans of Terraria some old stuff to go with the new. I agree it would...
  5. Aren Starlight

Other What if for Terraria's anniversary they added support to play older versions?

Obviously if you are on these forums you probably have played, will play, or want to play Terraria. I started playing Terraria a long time ago by now on different consoles and PC and mobile and everything! I've gone through many versions of Terraria over the years and it would be so amazing to...
Back
Top Bottom