Search results for query: *

• Users: zekam11
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. zekam11

PC No Razer Chroma Support for Terraria?

Not sure about what's happening with Razer Chroma Support. I looked into it to figure out how to get it to work, to find out that Terraria is not an available option for Razer Chroma Support for Chroma Connect. Is it that they're currently working on it and will be a hotfix later?
  2. zekam11

Xbox 360 Need someone with 50% hallowed and corruption for achivment.

As the title says, I need help getting the last 2 achivments, and would help if you already have a world with 50% corruption and/or hallowed. My gamertag is zekam11, I play on Xbox 360.
  3. zekam11

Xbox 360 Need assistance on frost moon

Doesn't matter if I join you or you join in with me. What to get the grinch pet. And maby other obtainable items.
  4. zekam11

What is your favorite terraria pet?

Like the title says, what is your favorite pet, mine would be the little eater pet. Second place would be tied with bunny(pc pet) and slime(console pet)
  5. zekam11

3DS Experiencing... Terraria 3ds.

This discussion will be for what I experience with this version. So any bugs I find ill post them here so people know about them, and why they should get terraria for the 3ds.So first of it was amazing experiance playing the game but bugs tend to be found so here are some that i did find. 1...
  6. zekam11

PC 1.3 pet/pets? spoiler alarm

so far 1 pet was found (spoilar) bone wratille basicly summens a little face monster pet a drop from the Brain of Cthulhlu. if you guys have found new pets plz reply what you got.
  7. zekam11

PC how do you get the Terrarian???

as the topic goes i have no clue how to get the terrarian.
  8. zekam11

PC Anyone finding a truffle worm?

I yousually find 2-5 in a time of 10-30min but lately I haven't found any.
  9. zekam11

PC spoiler: loot from (expert mode) moon lord.

that battle was challenging but fun the loot i got was ( star warth, gravity Globe, and finnally suspicious looking tentacle) let me know what you get from him .
  10. zekam11

PC thoughts on the 1.3 trialer. spoiler alert

a theorys for the ancient revivale of evil. maby your need to defend the skypillar from monsters and if you dont maby you face the final boss (the moon or something else) and if you do, you win the game. thats my thought for it what do you think is going to happen?
  11. zekam11

yes yes yes terraria is going to be on 3ds :)

at E3 today its confirmed its going to be on the 3ds. one thing looks like there going to be some exclusive system stuff. one looks like a light source. if you seen anything else that might be spoiled say in the comments. im so excited october 31.
  12. zekam11

PC A fun filled challenge.

hey and welcome to a challenge that seems hard but not. lets get started (i have been doing this challenge) first of you need to make a hardcore character. its very simple just dont make any weabonized stuff: example wooden sword, terrablade,optic staff ect. But you can make armore, potions...
  13. zekam11

PC hallow is cool.

as i got into hardmode with my melee playthrough hallow saved me from the corruption that could have spread into my base but something else i found out that shocked me. at first i thought i was seeing things when some of the some of the hallow was spreading and so i did a test. after a few days...
  14. zekam11

NPCs & Enemies a little love for the bone servpant

As all of the other enemys have a drop I think the bone serpent(correct me if im wrong). so this drop would help summoner playthroughs. Its called bone staff or serpent staff. 1% chance of a drop from bone serpent . If its from the bone serpent its 17 minion damadge with 6% crit chance. While if...
  15. zekam11

NPCs & Enemies suggestions for goblin army.

For playing terraria for a while I think the goblin army could give better drops. As of ideas of this some drop chance as the harpoon. 1 the goblin staff, 2 goblin bow, 3 goblin sword. Let me know what other suggestions you guy think we can get from the goblin army.
  16. zekam11

PC help with frost moon

gotten to wave 13 mage and wave 14 melee. What do you guys suggest. Anything helps. I had to remake this because it was moved to xbox idk why.
  17. zekam11

help with frost moon.

So tryinh the frost moon got to wave 13 for mage, wave 14 with melee. what are your sugestions for getting to wave 15-20. Anything helps.
Back
Top Bottom