Search results for query: *

1. YoshiGator

When I first played Minecraft as a kid ngl even on peaceful mode they gave me big chillls, now I...

When I first played Minecraft as a kid ngl even on peaceful mode they gave me big chillls, now I only get slightly spooked at the sight of cave spiders. Maybe its a fear that dies down overtime, we naturally fear the unknown and once we get used to things I guess its natural to fear it less.
  2. YoshiGator

funny enough this is the first thing I read in the new profile posts after a long time of...

funny enough this is the first thing I read in the new profile posts after a long time of visiting lol
  3. YoshiGator

Hope everything goes well

Hope everything goes well
  4. YoshiGator

Have a nice birthday

Have a nice birthday
  5. YoshiGator

Probably, I already broke my GC mote from excessive Project M play

Probably, I already broke my GC mote from excessive Project M play
  6. YoshiGator

I dreamed somehow someone made a Smash Melee port for 3DS only to wake up disappointed. Either...

I dreamed somehow someone made a Smash Melee port for 3DS only to wake up disappointed. Either way My analog and trigger buttons wouldve died a horrible death.
  7. YoshiGator

Its always a matter of feeling insignificant but always remember you can still do things even if...

Its always a matter of feeling insignificant but always remember you can still do things even if they arent that big. I dont feel this way cause Im sure there are other who feel well about me and Im sure it would suck for them if I started acting selfish or not care anymore. I wish you luck in...
  8. YoshiGator

Eyyy we have the same birthday nice!

Eyyy we have the same birthday nice!
  9. YoshiGator

Set up flat ground on Crimson, make sure theres no holes close undearneath (even off screen)...

Set up flat ground on Crimson, make sure theres no holes close undearneath (even off screen), battle potion + water candle, kill, ???, Profit.
  10. YoshiGator

I LOST THE PLAYTHROUGH TO RNG DUDE

I LOST THE PLAYTHROUGH TO RNG DUDE
  11. YoshiGator

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rBfMEUiobfE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rBfMEUiobfE
  12. YoshiGator

I wouldnt be surprised that thing is a disgusting Tank, sure Lugia can have Multiscale and is...

I wouldnt be surprised that thing is a disgusting Tank, sure Lugia can have Multiscale and is also a good Tank but then again Ive never fought a Multiscale Lugia.
  13. YoshiGator

Im pretty sure the dudes joking.

Im pretty sure the dudes joking.
  14. YoshiGator

Hmm Id recommend you listen to mute city as well.

Hmm Id recommend you listen to mute city as well.
  15. YoshiGator

Not completely, also while I still live in a horrible economy I could care less they arent...

Not completely, also while I still live in a horrible economy I could care less they arent exactly losing sells, Ive only seen 2 people in my country with the most recent gen consoles and they only have 1 of them opposed to 2 or 3.
  16. YoshiGator

Alright then, I just assumed it would be easy to get your hands on it. I just play them on my...

Alright then, I just assumed it would be easy to get your hands on it. I just play them on my gba emulator on my Wii since getting a Wii U or finding a gba with the game would both be very hard.
  17. YoshiGator

I honestly feel bad for him, most people bully due to not being content with their life. But if...

I honestly feel bad for him, most people bully due to not being content with their life. But if they truly murdered someone they need to be brought in to face what they did no exceptions.
  18. YoshiGator

I reccomend also doing Fusion I had an equally fun time with that one.

I reccomend also doing Fusion I had an equally fun time with that one.
  19. YoshiGator

Lots of missiles plus dodge everything.

Lots of missiles plus dodge everything.
  20. YoshiGator

Theres a decent amount of things Ive seen I believe they are real just very rare to find and its...

Theres a decent amount of things Ive seen I believe they are real just very rare to find and its nearly impossible to get concrete proof that they are real.
Back
Top Bottom