Search results for query: *

1. Serude

PS4 I have data corruption and I cannot make new characters or worlds. Please help me.

Thank you so much. I don’t even know how to thank you. I’ve been trying to fix this for years. I had repeated corruption in map visibility. 4 gigabytes.
  2. Serude

PS4 I have data corruption and I cannot make new characters or worlds. Please help me.

There is no map visibility data for my deleted characters. Most of it is foreign to me because it is shown in numbers instead of showing me the character or world name. What would happen if I deleted map visibility from my current characters?
  3. Serude

I will try this but I’m not sure if it will fix all my issues.
  4. Serude

PS4 Pls help

I really don’t know if the game is corrupted or not but I have had worlds downloaded into my save file from other worlds I have visited online. They usually are only a certain area left. I would show you if I hadn’t deleted the worlds.
  5. Serude

PS4 Pls help

I had corrupted data files at one point and I deleted them. I used to have a disc but now I own it digitaly. I have deleted and reinstalled the game multiple times . Data saves can’t just be dowloaded again. I deleted them from my system and online storage.
  6. Serude

PS4 Pls help

PS4 - I have data corruption and I cannot make new characters or worlds. Please help me. {pls read this and help me}
  7. Serude

So I play on a PlayStation 5 but I play on a PlayStation 4 version of the game and for years, my game has experienced issues with usually, data loss or corruption. Most of the time, I have been able to fix it. My most recent problem has been occurring for about 2 years now. It has a few issues...
Back
Top Bottom