Search results for query: *

1. ariraribari

Pixel Art Ari’s Pixel Art

Hello! This is where my pixel art goes! I make Pixel Art here every once in a while, and i’ll post any new artwork that seems fascinating to me.
  2. ariraribari

Ask Ari Anything (AAA)

-Ask Me Anything- don’t ask me NSFW questions obviously I finally came back to this place lol
  3. ariraribari

tModLoader The Aberration Mod

this mod has been canceled The Aberration Mod Aberration is a large content mod that adds various new features, items, NPCs, and more. “In 1982, a so-called virus was discovered, titled, Aberration. It spread across the world of Terraria and, unfortunately, infected the whole world. People...
  4. ariraribari

Pixel Art A little design

I was bored I think it looks good :|
  5. ariraribari

Sprites Just a little thing i thought of

I was just making sprites, ‘cause why not? And I realized I made a sword for corruption and crimson. So I thought I‘d just show ‘em off. (These are for my Aberration mod) Corruption Blade Crimson Blade Honestly, I don’t think they look good. :|
  6. ariraribari

A little design for a boss :)

I was bored, so I made this: Do you like it?
  7. ariraribari

tModLoader Aberration Update

Yesterday, after posting my first thread, I went around my neighborhood and asked my friends what they think I should name my mod. Most of them said to name it Aberration and a small amount of them said to change it. So, I’m naming it Aberration. I also changed the look of the logo: Lemme know...
  8. ariraribari

Can someone give me ideas for a Terraria Mod I can make?

I want to know what people think I should name my mod. I’m working on a mod similar to Calamity, Thorium, Split, etc. I am currently looking forward to naming it Aberration. But, what do you guys think? Current Logo (still working on it): This mod just adds a bunch of new features, NPCs...
Back
Top Bottom