Search results for query: *

1. bigmoneytim

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Torment - A world of death!

I like how its scarier than the corruption but doesnt make my heart rate go up by simply looking at it like the crimson.
  2. bigmoneytim

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i had this silly idea of a small wulfrum biome/structure that would spawn wulfrum enemies much more often
  3. bigmoneytim

tax collector's stick of doom

tax collector's stick of doom
  4. bigmoneytim

The Last Post Wins!

fun fact: skeletron is my favorite boss
  5. bigmoneytim

part 2!!! found enchanted sword !! kill skeletron kill eoc kill boc did not kill lepus because...

part 2!!! found enchanted sword !! kill skeletron kill eoc kill boc did not kill lepus because he is tankier than wof obtained pharoah's vanity set ! ! stopped playing
  6. bigmoneytim

idk why im putting this here but i used to play mobile (the old version) i never built any...

idk why im putting this here but i used to play mobile (the old version) i never built any houses because i sucked at the game i couldn't craft anything because i was stupid (also the guide sucks in the old version) i was obsessed with skeletron i kept trying to kill him over and over with a...
  7. bigmoneytim

The Last Post Wins!

It would be an incredible stroke of luck if I was somehow the last post, but I don't care and I am going to post anyway.
  8. bigmoneytim

i come back to the forums to stare at my goldfish signature for 10-15 minutes

i come back to the forums to stare at my goldfish signature for 10-15 minutes
  9. bigmoneytim

you've kind of already done it before

you've kind of already done it before
  10. bigmoneytim

Oh damn, it's the Blood Bringer

Oh damn, it's the Blood Bringer
  11. bigmoneytim

Weapons & Equip Making boring weapons more unique

i was thinking like 15 throwing knives and 5 chains
  12. bigmoneytim

time to actually start messaging

time to actually start messaging
  13. bigmoneytim

weee

weee
  14. bigmoneytim

i opened all of the spoilers on your sig i have the great feeling that i have transcended

i opened all of the spoilers on your sig i have the great feeling that i have transcended
Back
Top Bottom