Search results for query: *

1. K

PC Pixel Box mod

that's odd... I'm also working on adding a depth based logic lamp too. That lamp should bring the size down a lot further. Edit: What about also adding a new lamp that works kinda like the faulty logic lamp but it calculates a percentage of the active lamps. E.g. a tower were you represent...
  2. K

PC Pixel Box mod

I haven't tested it that much yet, a thing I added is that when a pixelbox is triggered it allows for up to 500 activations per logic gate on that tick. I don't know how long it will take til the mod browser shows the mod, when it does it should be a mod called pixelMod. I do hope it works fine...
  3. K

PC Pixel Box mod

Have you ever used them? As you can see in the video they are only connected to logic gates in a way that would only ever be able to turn off lamps normaly. Why? Because it normaly requires you to connect a pixel box with one wire verticaly and one wire horizontaly to the same signal block e.g...
  4. K

PC Snake Minigame Using a 24x24 Pixelbox Display

That's insane. How long did it take to set it all up? On a side note, could you tell me your thoughts about this change I made to pixel boxes? It would make screens utilizing pixel boxes much smaller and easier and I personally think they fit to the description better, but I don't really know.
  5. K

tModLoader How do I fix these 3 errors for my modded boss?

The first one should be pretty simple, and if I'm not missunderstanding anything here this code should work. if((double)npc.ai[0] % 50 == 0) { float speed = 12f; Vector2 vector = new Vector2(npc.position.X +...
  6. K

PC Pixel Box mod

Now, I take it there is no mod currently so I made something. Another question: is this good as for functionality? Fun fact: also made changes to the vanilla server and that made the modification working even on non-modded.
Back
Top Bottom