Search results for query: *

• Users: Furro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Furro

Switch Small graphical error

The loading bars when generating a world can periodically go to the front layer instead of the back layer.
  2. Furro

Single Thread RP "Terraria" Multiplayer Role Play (RP)

Welcome to the "Terraria" Multiplayer Role Play! Act as if you we're playing actual Terraria Please no 18+ RPing Form (Please put in your actual terrarian character in the form truthfully) Character Name: Armor Helmet: Armor Chest(or breast)plate: Armor Boots: Social Helmet, Chest, and boots...
  3. Furro

Game Mechanics Using biome powders/waters/solutions to change enemies

There should be an ability to change the enemy's kind Purity items change enemies to pure enemies (example; Corrupt slime to Purple slime) Corruption items change enemies to Corrupt enemies (example; Illuminant slime to corrupt slime) Crimson items have the same effect as Corruption items Hallow...
  4. Furro

NPCs & Enemies Pirate invasions are too hard for early Hardmode

Pirates when it comes to early Hardmode can be mostly impossible to win over because of their high health, and as well as their attack power. i've gone over a single pirate invasion, and lost 75% of my NPCs, i had none of the Hardmode ores obtained. i would want the invasion to be shorter, (the...
Back
Top Bottom