Search results for query: *

1. Wulf'frid

Raised in undeath by the lich Czag'veg, Wulf'frid lives for the chaos he creates with his...

Raised in undeath by the lich Czag'veg, Wulf'frid lives for the chaos he creates with his zeppelin, the Bazeley.
  2. Wulf'frid

It's the quintessons, from transformers

It's the quintessons, from transformers
  3. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

Yes, at some point this will be updated for tModLoader, and I will add in custom structures, once I manage to find the willpower to do it
  4. Wulf'frid

Hello Christopher, I'm Tahitus

Once you're done laughing at my bad Star Trek Reboot comment, Hi! I'm Tahiti, I have been on this forum for a while now (10 months ish?) and I have posted a few tAPI mods, which I will eventually get around to converting to tModLoader. I enjoy snowboarding,skateboarding, skimboarding, and soccer...
  5. Wulf'frid

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

You could take a page out of minecraft's book, and add in buff-lenses, so that if a beam travels through a certain lens, it, for lack of a better term, "picks up" that buff, and from thereon out, passing through the beam will give you that buff for 10 seconds, you could also make a damaging...
  6. Wulf'frid

Weapons & Equip Upgrades to some of the Solar Eclipse weapons.

That costs extra :merchantgrin:
  7. Wulf'frid

Weapons & Equip Upgrades to some of the Solar Eclipse weapons.

Gas Mask Sprite: Will get other sprites going shortly
  8. Wulf'frid

Weapons & Equip Alternative Luminite Armor Sets

This is a good idea, you have my full support
  9. Wulf'frid

tAPI The Apocalypse Mod!

I haven't updated this in a while, I can run it through the r16 packer, if you want an update. Or, more accurately, you could go to the source of the original four horsemen, the bible, here's the verse, if anyone cares https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+6&version=NIV
  10. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

It's a modding API for terraria, it allows you to create mods for the pc version, however, it is not currently updated for 1.3.0.7 or 1.3 at all, as I recall
  11. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

Uhhhh.... There isn't even tAPI for mobile...
  12. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

(In starcraft ghost voice) You got it. As soon as I update tAPI, I'll start updating this mod, maybe add a couple worldgen features or something, who knows?
  13. Wulf'frid

PC Having trouble with download

Hello everyone, I'm posting this because I'm having an issue downloading terraria off of steam, I had terraria for a while, then 1.3.0.5 came out, and it would no longer update via steam, it was just showing 0/0 bytes. I have tried all of the steam suggestions for fixing downloads, short of...
  14. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

I don't think that there's tAPI for 1.3, I think you can only run a 1.2.0.4 version.
  15. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

If tAPI is discontinued, I will update this mod to whatever the new modding API is, if tAPI isn't discontinued, I will continue to update this mod for the newest versions
  16. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

You're very welcome, thanks for the support
  17. Wulf'frid

Video Sign's Mod Spotlights for tAPI mods

I posted that more as a joke, but if you were to do one, I'd link it in my mod page.
  18. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

If it is, it's not in my code, it may be in the Terraria code though, what skinpack are you using? The basic? Also, I've noticed this from day one, so I'll check over my code again.
  19. Wulf'frid

tAPI Lucky Blocks Mod

main.rand.next(item ids) this does occur, but I assure you that it is purely random, and there is nothing I can do to affect it.
Back
Top Bottom