Search results for query: *

1. JDMinette

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

I don't feel Terraria is a game that should have a cuss word achievement title, that other game the title fits the game type. Twas just saying that it has been not that Terraria should.
  2. JDMinette

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

pretty sure it is up to the developers as there is an achievement titled "Sh*t Just Got Real" without any censoring in an unrelated game on Steam.
  3. JDMinette

Official Beta Testers Applications

Neat-O. Application filled out.
  4. JDMinette

Xbox 360 Need friends

You should keep this post within the appropriate section, Console X360, and not mobile. That being said I would play with you on occasion when I can. I don't remember where my X360 save is at progression wise. GT - Hobinski Edit- Forgot to mention that I have a mic as well.
  5. JDMinette

Xbox One Key store

Had a thread looking to trade a Bone Key to get a set of Vampire Knives and @Bounty_ helped me out with a set of Godly Vampire Knives. :)
  6. JDMinette

Xbox One Bone Key for Vampire Knives

Yay! I got my knives
  7. JDMinette

Mobile Watches aren't Working

Interesting. Maybe I just never noticed they were available at one point. I've always used the grandfather clock, I like the way they look :)
  8. JDMinette

That would be my guess. Smaller screens would be too cluttered.
  9. JDMinette

Craft or find a grandfather clock. As far as I know watches have never been in mobile.
  10. JDMinette

I would love the vampire knives, please and thank you. I'm going to send you my GT and timezone in a convo.
  11. JDMinette

Xbox One Looking for a philosopher's stone

Thanks. I just found one the other night. I'll check to see if I have some ice skates I can give you anyways.
  12. JDMinette

True. Either would do I suppose.
  13. JDMinette

I have a bone key that I would like to give to someone in exchange for vampire knives. Don't want to farm for the key mold. :)
  14. JDMinette

Mobile Dungeon Guardian, Bone Key Exploit

The good ole Turtle Armor glitch. Mobile is the last place it exists.
  15. JDMinette

Official Terraria & Pixel Piracy in Steam Summer Sale!

Happy to be a part of the already 6 million and growing. Congratulations! Keep up all the great work. Can't wait for 1.3 in 19 days. Great time for new people to pick it up and start prepping.
  16. JDMinette

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Can I be frozen and thawed out on June 30th so I can wake up to this already? So excited!!!!
  17. JDMinette

Mobile Terraria: 2015 Tabby Awards Finalist!

Awesome news. Congrats. Off to vote
  18. JDMinette

GT - Hobinski I'll add you as soon as I get home.
  19. JDMinette

I'm a long term Terraria player on multiple platforms. I recently started my Xbox One version and am in Hardmode. I've been trying to get a philosopher's stone but haven't had any luck. If anyone has one please let me know what we can work out in way of a deal. Thanks guys
Back
Top Bottom