Search results for query: *

• Users: mddznyan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mddznyan

Texture Pack Better Potion Pack

This pack aims to change the boring potions into something uniuqe. Currently the first version features the health, mana, restoration potion, strange brew and all bottles being resprited. Right now i added the third update adds 10 new sprites and 1 remake Currently i created not so much new...
  2. mddznyan

ideas/opinion for a 10th terraria anniversary community ressource pack

Because the official terraria discord server created 2 new channel about the games 10th anniversary, i was thinking why not the whole community is making a own ressource pack to honor the anniversary and re-logic. my current idea was that one member is doing 1 sprite (+json file if the items...
  3. mddznyan

terraprisma text changing problem

Now, i got a new problem. I want to change now the text of the terraprisma but for some reason its not working. not sure if it works like the master mode item. Here is the code: { "ItemName": { "Terraprisma": "Memory Of Fractal", }, "ItemTooltip": { "Terraprisma"...
  4. mddznyan

is it possible to modify master mode pets/items ?

So i am starting my own ressource pack and wanted to change a master mode item the name and tooltip but it is not working, i am actually not sure if its possible to modify these type of items.
Back
Top Bottom