Search results for query: *

• Users: HPR
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. HPR

HPR's Calamity Journey...

Welcome, one and all! To my suffering thread. After complaints from numerous people for getting notifications from my profile, I decided to divert it here. If this is the wrong place for the thread mods, feel free to move it. The previous posts were on my profile here
  2. HPR

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A crude amassment of 1.4.5 Suggestions (Long)

Recently I've been playing through terraria with a friend, and I noticed alot of small (or medium sized things) that I feel could be improved as a whole... Let's get started Shall we! (oh, and all the pictures shown below have alt text, if you have trouble reading!) LUNATIC CULTIST REWARDS...
  3. HPR

What's one possible crossover you would like to see terraria do, barring all realism!

Crossovers! First Dungeon Defenders 2, Don't Starve, and now Dead Cells! What's One crossover you would like to see, regardless of how realistic it would be! I'll start off with one that is totally never going to happen, Kerbal Space Program. I see no way to impliment this realistically, the...
  4. HPR

Biomes & Nature Hell Housing, A Pylon & Other underworldly touch ups!

The Underworld has always been a personal favorite of mine in Terraria (for some wretched reason), but I've always found it a little more underdeveloped than other biomes. This isn't meant to be a biome rework (I do not have the scope for that kind of thing), but more so something minor...
  5. HPR

Biomes & Nature Allowing Ash Trees & Grass to spawn all across Hell instead of only the outer edges

This is a small change, but I feel like it would give the hell biome more life all across it, instead of just on the outer edges where most people don't explore. It would also allow a slightly easier method for people to get platforms for a WOF arena if they run out.
  6. HPR

Blocks & Decoration Harpy Animal Rug/Skin

Harpies are the bane of my Existence, trying to do some sky fishing, BAM Harpy attack. Trying to find some floating Islands- BAM Harpy attack. I have an unfound hatred towards those creatures and I need a way to show off my anger in a fashionable way. It's small but I would absolutely love it. I...
  7. HPR

What's your Favorite/Most Memorable Terraria Moment You've had?

Thought this would be a good thread to start with Personally, one moment that's stuck in my head is this little gremlin. | v He...
Back
Top Bottom