Search results for query: *

1. Drodin

Showcase [Showcase] 1.3 Pumpkin/Frost Moon New Records Arena

What is interesting is that this method caps the item limit over and over. If you watch the video, items disappear even as the lava burns off the non-essentials (wood, hearts, etc.). From the YouTube comments with DicemanX, 144 plat a night is your current cap—this could be the cap in profits...
  2. Drodin

Showcase [Showcase] Expert Mode Temple AFK Autofarm with Recursive Golem and Plantera Autofarming

If you haven't built yourself a Drill Containment Unit yet, I suggest focusing on that, especially if you plan to build something like this without Tedit. DicemanX may your creativity never end! Thanks for sharing it. P.S., when is 1.3.1 going to be released?
  3. Drodin

[Project]Expert Mode Recursive Fully-Automated Lunar Event Autofarm

Excellent, Joe! I do have one question that I didn't think of before: What if the last living pillar mob leaves the 5 second timer set to OFF? EDIT Actually, after thinking about it in the shower this morning, 2 consecutive plates triggering the timer twice will cycle it removing that risk...
  4. Drodin

I have been stewing about this since I watched the video. But since the plates are pulse, not step-on step-off, this becomes tricky. But I was also thinking like AeonicEclipse on this. Will Sunflowers alone keep post-pillar mobs from spawning? If so, here's an idea: Like AE suggested, blanket...
  5. Drodin

Right, the next challenge here is to create a method of detection to advance the player to the next stage other than the step timer when the pillar is destroyed. Can a dart hitting a target trigger that? Once the mobs are gone after the pillar is down, a dart shooting from one side to the other...
  6. Drodin

Truly epic, Joe. Off the top of my head, I have never got the pillars to spawn in the same spot. They move on me. So I thought this method of pillar farming couldn't happen, but you did it! The other thing which surprised me was I see you were able to change the background on the cultist and yet...
  7. Drodin

Summoning the Strongest Possible Stardust Dragon

Indeed. Like Minecraft, and other sandbox games, a game that pits your ingenuity to manipulate the environment against the adversary...I thought it was the next generation of gaming. ;) So neither the Feral Bite or the Fishron Mount buff shows up in your buff/debuff icon bar... I don't know if...
  8. Drodin

Summoning the Strongest Possible Stardust Dragon

Joe, thanks for posting this guide (and others!). It's interesting in 1.3 a juiced dragon replaces spear batteries for the dirty work.
  9. Drodin

Pirate Invasion

I think the drop rate has been reduced on the maps for mobile. You may have to kill mobs close to the seas at either end of your map.
  10. Drodin

[Project] BCD-to-Binary Converter

Yes. https://twitter.com/Terraria_Logic/status/636258544195629056 Somewhere they also mentioned logic gates. But even in Minecraft those need to be built and are not confined to one block. Assuming that's their plan. Redstone in Minecraft is on/off, not pulse like Terraria. The GIF of the AND...
  11. Drodin

[Project] BCD-to-Binary Converter

Looks like Yellow wire is happening in 1.3.1 for sure. I didn't know heart lanterns toggled either. Now if they can find a way to combine editing on one wrench, maybe a floating pallet, like swatches? With wire color layers?
  12. Drodin

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

I approve. Mobile/Mac/PC user. :)
  13. Drodin

Mobile Are Ice Chests even in Mobile?

Yes they are. Keep looking.
  14. Drodin

Pumpkin Moon

There are threads already about this. Get your defense up to 67 and then build Joe Price's (DicemanX) cannonball arena: You will need ~500 cannonballs if you pace yourself. I have reached Wave 15 by 1:30 am on mobile with this. After that, it's loot city. Keep in mind this method will burn...
  15. Drodin

Mobile No Adamantite, no Golem

Assuming this is mobile, each Temple has 1 cell in each of the 1-3 lihzard chests it contains. Sometimes none. The latest version of mobile will require you to have a temple key to get in (older versions a bomb will open the door) so you may have to kill Plantera a couple times to get some keys...
  16. Drodin

Pirate Invasion

If you play enough, you will have maps coming out of your ears. I think the drop rate for pirate maps on mobile is too high.
  17. Drodin

Cursed Saplings Don't Drop

I haven't seen it drop on mobile either and I have done about 20 Pumpkin Moons.
  18. Drodin

Mobile Dungeon Guardian, Bone Key Exploit

Ah, okay. I did a search for this in mobile, but did not see anything recent. But I assume they know about it then. Thanks!
  19. Drodin

Mobile Dungeon Guardian, Bone Key Exploit

Good question. Nope, not even an Eye of Cthulhu. I wish I can change the title because it's really a bug, not an exploit.
Back
Top Bottom