Search results for query: *

1. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Upgrader (NPC)

0.2.1 is finally out! (Maybe) Fixed all bugs, including the one where upgrades would be lost when you leave a world. Added ultragrades, powerful upgrades that can be accessed after beating skeletron or entering hardmode. Added a refund button, consumable items do not give any cash back to...
  2. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Mecha Mayhem (Mod)

Next Update is coming soon! Below are some highlighted things. A new boss is incoming! Here's a sneakpeak image: Better Sprites!
  3. TRYAGAIN211

A new update will be coming soon! This update will get at least one new upgrade and will fix all issues! It might also allow prefixes to exist on upgraded items!
  4. TRYAGAIN211

1: The massive lava slime might spawn in a nearby cave that is out of the underworld. 2: The chat says that enrages, but he actually didn't, this is due to AI not getting your player's biome checked the first tick he spawns. He still has normal stats even though the chat says he is enraged.
  5. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Looking for a way for a weapon ignore defense

Oh! I didn't notice that someone replied to this, I actually figured it out myself by shuffling through terraria's code and found a way to bypass enemies defense by using this bit of code here: public override void ModifyHitNPC(NPC target, ref int damage, ref float knockback, ref bool crit, ref...
  6. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Looking for a way for a weapon ignore defense

Hello, I am currently making a weapon that summons projectiles that deal 5 damage, but ignores all defense of the hit enemy, and I don't know how to make a specific weapon penetrate defense without any other weapons getting this benefit. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance.
  7. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader The JoostMod

Sadly, no. Normal/Vanity Armor Animations are limited to moving, due to there being only 1 frame used for idle animations pre-1.4. Best you can do right now is causing a animated projectile to appear where you want it.
  8. TRYAGAIN211

Thanks for telling me, I don't know how i didn't notice while testing! I'll try to fix this as soon as I can.
  9. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Coins are Health

This mod seems cool, I might try it out later.
  10. TRYAGAIN211

Mod has been released! Three new upgrades have been added since I posted this and here is a list of the new upgrades: I hope you enjoy this mod!
  11. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Desolation

The name of the expert mode meteor head.
  12. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Desolation

Desolation is a WIP content mod that aims to add a lot of new bosses, items, weapons, and enemies to the game. Everything in this mod has currently been made by me. Down below is everything currently in the mod, excluding items. All bosses also have boss checklist support.
  13. TRYAGAIN211

This mod adds a new npc that gives upgrades in exchange for money. To get upgrades: Talk to the upgrader, the shop button will be replaced by a "Upgrade" button. Press it and put your weapon in one of the boxes and the use your money to apply that upgrade. (Upgrade name will be next to the...
  14. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

Can you add support for my class, Aura? The mod is just called Aura Class.
  15. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Tons of Swords

New Update!
  16. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Need Help with NPC

Never mind. Someone delete this thread.
  17. TRYAGAIN211

Sanprxs New Content

I'll download your mod.
  18. TRYAGAIN211

tModLoader Tons of Swords

Welcome to the Official Forum of: Tons of Swords is a mod for... well Swords! This mod even makes the Broken Hero Sword a powerful Shortsword! More Emblems too! Tons of Swords Wiki: Tons of Swords Also don't be afraid to leave a suggestion for a weapon, even better if you...
  19. TRYAGAIN211

Welcome to the official forum of Mecha Mayhem! This a mod that adds Mechanical Themed Content to the game! This mod adds a total of: 7 Items 1 Buff/Debuff 10 Enemies 1 Boss The Wiki: Mecha Mayhem Hmm... The Mechanic seems worried about something...
  20. TRYAGAIN211

Thanks

Thanks
Back
Top Bottom