Search results for query: *

• Users: Outlaw
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Outlaw

Weapons & Equip Random Vanity Item Ideas

I want scarves as vanity items.The scarf starts out white, made by 5 silk at a loom, but changes with dye in the vanity slot, or if you craft it with a dye at a loom. If you add sand or dirt or cobwebs at a crafting table, it becomes a worn out scarf, a scarf with tears and the ends frayed...
  2. Outlaw

Casual What I did on winter break...

Self explanatory really. Say what you did over winter break. Like, for me, I spent 2 1/2 days trying to get every cart, bike, and character in mario cart wii, so I could get mario cart 8.
  3. Outlaw

Member-Run Contest Logo creation contest

Long story short, My youtube channel's current logo isn't cutting it (and I suck at drawing), so I've decided to make a contest. Based on the character I will have to describe, (as screenshot system isn't working`:cry:), I ask anyone with computer art skills (who feels like it), to send in their...
  4. Outlaw

Weapons & Equip Accessory suggestion

I think there should be a mid-hardmode accessory that works a little bit like the emblems dropped by the Wall of Flesh called the leaf emblem that will increase all beneficial aspects of Chlorophyte Armor and Weapons (as Chlorophyte is thought to be plant related) by 30% and decreases all...
  5. Outlaw

PC Name your favorite Ranged Melee, Magic, and Ranged weapons. (in that order)

Melee: Breaker Blade Magic: Book of Skulls Ranged: Pulse Bow
  6. Outlaw

NPCs & Enemies Completely Re-Written Mystic Guardian NPC Idea

This is just an idea that can be expanded on and is a WIP. What if there was a mystic Guardian that would protect NPCs from enemies. He Would absorb any damage given towards an NPC and sell a vanity version of his armor. If there is more than 1 NPC being attacked, He protects the NPC with...
  7. Outlaw

Titles

Anyone know how to get a title besides terrarian? is there a certain requirement you have to meet?
  8. Outlaw

ALL THE MEMES

Put the best terraria memes you can find here
  9. Outlaw

Game Mechanics AMAZING NPC IDEA

What If Certain NPCs could FIGHT? Then they could the NPCs could defend themselves while sticking true to their character. Ex. The wizard Casts spells on his enemies, the mechanic hits enemies with her wrench, the arms dealer shoots enemies and the demolitionist shoots grenades. The Cyborg could...
  10. Outlaw

PC What do people use to sprite their suggestions?

I have so many Ideas I have been wanting to suggest, but I have never been able to sprite it. What are people using to sprite things they think are cool ideas?
Back
Top Bottom