Search results for query: *

• Users: Jokadrian
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jokadrian

Daily Grind Mod {BETA/Testing}

This is the Daily Grind terraria mod, It is in testing currently and has been released for feedback on its current version. Daily Grind offers; 40-50 Items 10 NPCS This Includes: Mainly guns and swords This is a very small mod and is recommended to be played alongside another mod. I am...
  2. Jokadrian

tModLoader Mod NPC object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I am trying to make a celestial pillar for my mod and when I open the world I get this message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object (See CLient2.log for full trace) AND the pillar will not spawn when I try to spawn via cheat sheet or killing the cultist. what can I do to stop...
  3. Jokadrian

Need help with mod npc spawning

This is my code: public override float SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo) => Helper.NoZoneAllowWater(spawnInfo) && spawnInfo.spawnTileType == mod.TileType("PinkTile") ? 1.03f : 1f; But none of the npcs are spawning on that tile
  4. Jokadrian

Destination Mod (Help with wiki wanted)

IF THERE IS SOMTHING YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE ABOUT THIS MOD PLEASE TELL ME. This mod has been put on hold and my not come back. Hello people I decided to pose a homepage for my Destination mod Note: This mod is unfinished I am still just messing around with code and sprites so please do not take...
  5. Jokadrian

I need more ideas on what I should add to destiasion mod

so to give ideas just add a sprite, the name, the item type, and the .cs and ill add it destiasion mod along with giving credit.
Back
Top Bottom