Search results for query: *

1. Octokid

I have all the items for zenith, problem is, I'm on console.

I have all the items for zenith, problem is, I'm on console.
  2. Octokid

I killed the moon lord

I killed the moon lord
  3. Octokid

It has been done

It has been done
  4. Octokid

One more

One more
  5. Octokid

Drawings & Paintings tried my best to make something funny

the pink and blue thing on my dudes back is supposed to be wings with shifting pearlsands dye 😅
  6. Octokid

Items A infinity +2 sword

Ok so to craft this marvelous weapon all you need is....... two zeniths. I know I know hard, right? but it is worth it! This sword shall be called the Zenfractal! It does double damage, double speed, DOUBLE EVERYTHING . It will look like a first fractal but with a touch-up of more zenith...
  7. Octokid

everyone chillin til' the human sized beetle starts flying

everyone chillin til' the human sized beetle starts flying
  8. Octokid

Switch Mental support

so I have severe arachnophobia and immediately you see the problem I.CANT.GET.LIFE.FRUIT.OR.KILL.PLANTERA. so I kinda need to get over arachnophobia fast I wanna play the game not be sad and only get past mech bosses. My fear of spiders happened when I first player re6 if u wanna, know that...
  9. Octokid

so on the switch version, there happens to be a glitch that makes the clockwork assault REALLY...

so on the switch version, there happens to be a glitch that makes the clockwork assault REALLY fast, and with it being so easy to get and the infinite musket pouch also being easy to get it makes the CAR like a mega-shark and uzi on steroids
  10. Octokid

Switch OP gun

So as I found out a while ago, the switch version has a glitch where the clockwork assault rifle is better than most fast guns in the game. Have you guys found a way to abuse that power?
  11. Octokid

I feel bad for all the people who play on desktop and mobile who have to try hard to get fast...

I feel bad for all the people who play on desktop and mobile who have to try hard to get fast guns meanwhile, on switch all we need is the clockwork assault and infinite musket shots B)
  12. Octokid

screw it SKELETRON PRIME (its so hard to find actual transparent images)

screw it SKELETRON PRIME (its so hard to find actual transparent images)
  13. Octokid

NPCs & Enemies Rogue cultist

My idea for a new NPC would be the rogue cultist, the way you would get him is to: defeat lunatic cultist, kill moon lord and then go to the dungeon, after going far down enough you will find him "bound" talking to him will release him. He will sell moon lord/cultist-themed items. his happiness...
  14. Octokid

Switch beating up an old man's fake skeleton (skeletron prime)

Can anyone tell me what I need for skeleton prime -armor -potions -ranger/mage weapons -arena thanks :)
  15. Octokid

T R U F F L E C H I L D

Maybe he doesn't know they are children? like sure he's like "stop stealing my children" I mean he probably found it and thought "huh I'll sell this" because he doesn't sell it as "truffle child" He thought it looked strange so he wanted to sell it to make profits, Sure you might think "well he...
  16. Octokid

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

When I was mining I found a spider cavern and I hate spiders, I wanna get the real estate agent achievement but I need the stylist for that. I did manage to get over blood crawlers tho. I mean look at that's horrifying
  17. Octokid

exactly

exactly
  18. Octokid

T R U F F L E C H I L D

A name has been picked check my account for it
  19. Octokid

I have picked a name for the truffle his name is: Oyster by Omega derpling. Kudos to them

I have picked a name for the truffle his name is: Oyster by Omega derpling. Kudos to them
Back
Top Bottom