Search results for query: *

1. Xaracen

PC Moss cannot be placed on a single standalone block.

Not sure if this is intended or not but you are unable to place any moss type on standalone blocks, they have to be connected to a block to allow you to place the moss.
  2. Xaracen

Vipix' Toolbox

The greater wand no longer switches modes
  3. Xaracen

Items Bright solution for the clentaminator

I've seen other threads about other clentaminator solutions, but I've not seen something that I'd personally love to have in the game, which would be a solution that glows the brightest it can be to reveal that part of the map that you spray, the clentaminator already does this, but the glow is...
  4. Xaracen

Weapons & Equip [Mount] More Minecarts

Gemcarts would also be nice, speed jumping and damage to enemies would scale with the natural gem order.
  5. Xaracen

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

No one shows GOG users love do they? someone asked a little while ago if the GOG version will ever be properly supported but he hasnt received a response...
  6. Xaracen

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Howsabout grinding over 6000 Chaos elementals, only to crash the moment i pick up the rod of discord and autosave wasn't quick enough...
  7. Xaracen

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

aaah ok. the game limits that i see. k cool, thnx for responding.
  8. Xaracen

oh hello!

oh hello!
  9. Xaracen

Uuum theres text saying Also check "Ore Amount" to get both hardmode ores and i checked that and couldnt find anything of the sort.
  10. Xaracen

Excuse me for being a fat derp, buuuut i cant have both hardmode ores, now it tells me to check the ore amounts option, but theres nothing i see thats related to hardmode ores other than generating hardmode ore before hardmode...
Back
Top Bottom